MSPA

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Mom Lalonde types in the same way that I do on MSN (starting a thought in one sentence and finishing the same thought in several other small sentences ) ... it made me smile. xD

I'm totally going to use this next time I have auditis extreme spelling issues:
TG: *buncha goddamn typos

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
mom lalonde is literally my spirit animal, she is my other half

she has always been the best homestuck character everyone else get out

like how do you drink martinis and vacuum jesus christ she's fucking hilarious

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i think i am bro because i also say things like 'rad as fuck' unironically

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Finally caught up with Homestuck! I'm kinda sad now... I don't have something interesting to read and now I have to actually wait for the updates, boo hoo hoo. 8( Anyways, it's been a thrilling ride to get to this point. :'D I'm so excited to read more but now I'm going to bed I feel accomplished BD

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
You guys have done it. I started. Should I really be getting into this fandom? it seems a bit scary from what I read in the rants thread

ANYWAYS. I'm on ACT 4. And I currently ship Rose/John. But that may change because it's still so early. D:

And Dave is the best so far. :D I fucking love that dude. Don't really hate anyone. Everyone is pretty cool thus far. :)

By the way, is it normal to still be slightly confused by what's going on or am I just mentally challenged? D:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Should I really be getting into this fandom?
Engage with it from a distance as close or as far away as you're comfortable with, I guess. Its no more or less terrifying than any other fandom when you're looking at it from five or six nautical miles away :oscar:
By the way, is it normal to still be slightly confused by what's going on or am I just mentally challenged? D:
If you're only slightly confused, I'd say you're doing well so far.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i forgot to mention my other homestucks is jade/karkat

just dropping this in here

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
i forgot to mention my other homestucks is jade/karkat

just dropping this in here
Saaaaaame~. I love looking at their fanart and reading their pesterlogs. <3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
JADE SHIPS MAKE ME CONFUSED
I DON'T KNOW WHOM I SHIP HER WITH

Jade.png

Practical solution.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
That panel made me like Jade/Karkat :sadpanda:
@tiff: i feel the same way about John? I d k John as a character has some weird development going on I find it difficult to get a feel of him that's not based around his archetype.

shrug.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
That panel made me like Jade/Karkat :sadpanda:
@tiff: i feel the same way about John? I d k John as a character has some weird development going on I find it difficult to get a feel of him that's not based around his archetype.

shrug.
SHIP JOHN WITH ROSE

HOW DO YOU GET BETTER THAN THE FUCKING JOHN IN A BATHTUB ASKING ROSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't ship Nepeta with anyone either... to be honest... does she do anything else because she hasn't really done anything at all this entire time. OAO; Except you know be a "KAWAII NEKO~~ =^ _ ^="

I think John x Vriska is just the cutest thing. ;w; alex brought up the Vriska x Nic Cage ship and I just thought that John and Vriska watching his movies together would be the best ever asdafds. Plus their interactions... my heart at him wondering who she is and everything but she's not there because of reasons /rips heart out. And they just... just the way they treat each other... best ever. <3

John/Rose I do not see much tbh. Like reading through they just seemed like ... pals? idfk, besides Karkat going "YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER AND STUFF" I don't really see any any uh... chemistry... and stuff. ;w; ::hides:: I do think it's cute though. Any interchangable pair between the kids is cute. I guess Dave/Rose is the one I would say I ship the most out of all the mix ups.

OMG I JUST REFRESHED AND UPDATES ! THIS HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE
/reads/

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I can honestly not think of a single thing Nepeta has done for the story AT ALL.

John/Vriska is boring and overdone just like the blue/orange colour combo. I just... really don't care for that dynamic at all for some reason.

John/Rose seems pretty one sided imo. I remember reading one pesterlog (it was around the time John talks to Kanaya for the first time under Rose's pesterchum handle) and got the impression that he might have a small crush on her but... yeah other than that?? It's more cute in theory I think.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
john/vriska seems like really pushed like your face is shoved into it whether you like it or not like they're supposed to be really good buddies wow which is sort of sad because there are other trolls that seem much better general buds like dave and terezi that basically took a backseat to john/vriska

idk i think vriska has a lot of relationships with people but honestly? john/vriska bothers me because she relates him to tavros a lot of the time. the guy she killed. she calls him pupa and everything. romantically, i think its pretty bad because vriska has a lo o o t of problems she needs to work out before she's anyone's matespirit. plus john just seems really naive about trolls and their culture so......

it's not cute for me idk

i will agree tho that dave/rose is pretty cute and funny? idk when i first started reading the comic it was around the time of the ectobiological lab updates and i was like 'HOW CAN THEY BE RELATED THEYRE SO PERFECT TOGETHER'

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
john/vriska is cute because their interactions are adorable but in the comic i find it a little annoying? it's just kinda lame, i think all of the kid/troll ships need to stay out of the comic because they're mostly over-the-top and a waste of pages?? opinions

jade/tavros is abysmal, jade/karkat is really meh, dave/terezi is overrated and none of this matters because karkat and terezi are probably going to end up together.

john/rose is adorable ok the scene when she's grimdark and he's talking about getting married asfdsfg

i'm sure everyone knows what my favorite pairing is...............
i wish hussie had actually given us some sort of conclusion to their story because it's such a trainwreck

why are we talking about sHIPPING

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
karkat and terezi are probably going to end up together.

;n;
For some reason, I just can't get into this pairing. I don't even know why, I am just not feeling it like at all.

yeah why are we talking about shipping I'm already offended by all of you because you disagree with me, none of us are friends anymore. >8C

Oh curious what's your favorite landscape (planets, hives, houses, etc) design? :3 I like Land of Light and Rain, Land of Heat and Clockwork, Kanaya's Hive, Karkat's Hive, Jade's House//Pacific Island.

c:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
jakes house is the best okay swarms of fairybulls
swarms

karkat/terezi is something i should like more but i just can't? idk sort of the same feels as i have for dave/jade: terezi is honestly sort of a mean person! and karkat underneath it all is a big sensitive sweetheart i just

i want him to find someone who is also a big sensitive sweetheart and unfortunately the other person i shipped him with (nepeta) died

SHIPPING!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
idk i think vriska has a lot of relationships with people but honestly? john/vriska bothers me because she relates him to tavros a lot of the time. the guy she killed. she calls him pupa and everything. romantically, i think its pretty bad because vriska has a lo o o t of problems she needs to work out before she's anyone's matespirit. plus john just seems really naive about trolls and their culture so......

it's not cute for me idk

I think this is the reason I just can't with John/Vriska. It's just... Vriska/Tavros 2.0. It just feels like Vriska is trying to be redeem herself for what she did with Tavros by projecting Tavros into someone else. It just makes everything seem less genuine on Vriska's part imo. John on the other hand doesn't seem like he really understands what Vriska is really all about, and when push comes to shove he won't be able to stand up to her.

Plus the whole thing is just sorta... boring??? Idk I think it's just because up until that point Vriska had some really interesting, complicated interactions with other characters (Kanaya, Terezi, Aradia, Tavros) that her relationship with John seemed to be really... shallow in comparison??? Her opening up to him was played too straight and didn't enthrall me at all. Plus, as far as cuteness based on mutual interests goes, Dave/Terezi did it way better :awesome:

but yeah I love the troll relationships in fanon (Dave/Terezi and Jade/Karkat are really cute! Rose/Kanaya can be interesting but fandom is dumb) but I think crossbreeding in canon will just be really awkward they should just stay best friends!

why are we talking about sHIPPING

don't even lie chelsea you love it you are the biggest shipper of THEM ALL

I have lots of feelings about Karkat/Terezi but I've derailed this post with too many shipping opinions already so I'll do it in my next post just say that The Land of Heat and Clockwork is the best Homestuck area/landscape anyone who says otherwise is wrong!!!

also i really liked seeing the panels of john's house getting bigger and bigger that is one of the best concepts of the comic imo.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's weird you guys are saying that... I don't like Vriska/Tavros like at all... lol. I don't mind Tavros, but he's just kind of a push over and John isn't, that's the difference I guess. Idk, Vriska was a bitch to Tavros but she and John have actual sweet interactions so yeeah. I never got the impression Vriska was projecting, but dats just me. I agree somewhat with the last bit of what you said though. xD

Yeah, Dave/Terezi is super adorable I can't even. ;u; I guess I just like sweet fluffy things idk. :awesome: CROSSBREEDING WILL NOT BE AWKWARD IT WILL BE DA BEST!!! >w<

also omg the update lol love it

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
No.

Aradia/Equius.

The fandom is more dumb about that one from what I've seen.

Also on locations I forgot how much I am totally gay for the Skaianet Labratory? I think it's because it was around that point of the story where I started to seriously consider the parents as their own individual characters with personal motivations, even though they didn't speak. That one panel where the meteor lands on is something that sticks out in my mind a lot for some weird reason.

Top Bottom