MSPA

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
you can't not convince me that the bit with the handholding pix with the tyrian purple blood isn't sollux holding feferi's hand ;_;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Vriska had died.

And she was aware of this. Only vaguely, numbly, but she was.

So she didn't understand why it was she had awoken. That, and why, standing before her, was Aradia Megido wearing a godhood and a smile. "welcome to your dream bubble : )"

"What 0n Alternia are y0u d0ing here????????" She asked, her voice echoing dead and flat into the air. The magenta blooded troll was completely unperturbed, shrugging.

"its what i do now" She turned and fluttered around the 'dream bubble' as she had called it. It was a replica of Vriska's hive, before it had been destroyed. Rooms didn't seem to go off to other rooms that she had remembered, but bits and pieces from the lab they'd escaped to, the cave where she kissed Tavros, the place where she'd fallen flushed for Kanaya, some places that she didn't even recognize. "there's not a whole lot that i can do for you just cause its already supposed to be your perfect place but i thought id make sure you were comfortable and everything : )"

"I can't even 8elieve y0u're here! H0w are y0u even... why didn't y0u c0me t0 help us fight Jack????????" Vriska asked. She had this strange feeling in the back of her mind, like several that had tripped over the others and mashed into one strange emotion. Regret, confusion, anger, and the odd desire to say something to Aradia, even if she couldn't remember what.

"i wanted to stay alive thank you very much" She told her this calmly, somehow calming the rage Vriska felt even though she knew she should have felt more angry. Why did she have to be so pure, when Vriska's crimes made even her cold, dead vascular system weigh on it painfully.

She reached her hands up, curled to just strangle that st8p8d 8itch by her chitinous windhole, realizing that dark blue tears were dripping to the floor. "F8ck. F8ck! F8CK!!!!!!!!" She didn't want this anymore. That's not the troll she wanted to be before she died. And it wasn't the one she wanted to be now. Her arms flopped uselessly to her sides, wiping the tears away with an elbow. "Why did I have to die?"

For once, Aradia frowned, "hey its okay you were so brave out there" She touched Vriska's shoulder, and the other troll just sobbed onto the Maid of Time's shoulder. "not everyone can be a hero like they wanted and thats okay"

"I didn't even know what stupid J0hn was going to s8y! Never g0t the chance t0 be the her0!" She yelled it, angrily, like her rage would somehow bring her back to life, though she stayed their with her impotent fury, sobbing into the arms of her low blooded friend. The thought of Aradia being her friend almost shocked her really, but that was the first descriptor that popped into her head. Even though they had both... "I'm s0rry that I--that I killed you, Ar8dia."

She half expected the apology to be another jab in her chest, but instead it was like someone had let a flutterbeast free in her heart. Aradia looked away from Vriska, an awkward sort of smirk on her lips as she said, "im sorry i killed you too even though i wasnt exactly myself at that point" She hugged Vriska fully this time, feeling almost frail underneath her God Tier clothes. "we can be friends now if you like"

And it seemed like a good first step. Even if it hadn't happened in life, maybe she could find forgiveness in the afterlife. Maybe she could even pretend to be human.

There was nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
omg aki yes ;o;

I love vriska/aradia this is just

it's so depressing how Vriska couldn't be the hero /sob

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Vriska/Aradia is like my guilty pleasure

also idk how i'm going to stand the update stall this week

I JUST WANT DAVE TO HURRY UP AND REACH GOD TIER C'MON

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
tumblr_ln767nk8YE1qbu0h9.gif

this is actually what happened before the latest update

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i just realized that john has a theme called 'Savior of the Waking World', and it's the same one that's used when he reached godhood.

dave has a theme called 'Savior of the Dreaming Dead'.

HMMMMMMM

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ That's why I'm pretty much sure Dave will somehow reach godtier but not the "right" way

prolly like aradia did

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
really.

we really needed more pages on vriska and john on a pseudodate than we needed to see dave and rose destroy the green sun?

welp.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
so this is my reaction to gamzee/tavros becoming one-sided canon at least

pretty much i was okay with it since he was one of the few trolls who treated tavros kindly but then

sober gamzee sort of desecrated the body

so basically it seems to me high gamzee=capable of ALOT OF FEELIGNS and may have had a crush on tavros (tho hussie is way trollan), sober gamzee=douchebag

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
So about that new album
hnggggggggggggggh <33333333333

I love it oh god

Also I don't....know how to feel about
Gamzee/Tavros
but hey whatever man. I'm just happy that
everyone is starting to come together. Seems like Aradia is going to try and help save Dave and Rose, can't wait.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
So guys we've all been homestuck tumblin' let's keep this thread rolling

thoughts on the last few updates:

-gamzee is fucking creepy as all hell it is not ok
-lil cal is the....say it with me now...PUPPETMASTER. lord english horrorterror abomination
-karkat ;O; my bb IT'S OKAY THAT YOU GAVE THE UNIVERSE CANCER I FORGIVE YOU
-seriously the human/troll meetup needs to happen soon
-MOTHERFUCKIN ARADIA
-apparently it's implied aradia is breaking the fifth wall to allow the two sessions to meet and interact without using dreambubbles/dead people. interestiiiiiing

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Reviving this thread because the ancestors are soooooo cooooool and also
how the fuck dd gamzee end up living while vriska died THIS IS EVERYTHING I DIDN'T WANT......

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I love the ancestors so much sigh..................

can the flash update happen yesterday

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i liked the sufferer's group because im a goody-goody and the condesce generally made me upset and also made the fandom think feferi must be a bitch cause so is the condesce and bluh bullshit

BUT YEAH lol gamzee lived what is this even i don't even know i guess he'll be okay until hussie decides he needs to forward the plot somehow and needs him :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I was looking forward to an amazing Gamzee/Karkat showdown...

Karkat deserves a moment of genuine badassery :(

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I was looking forward to an amazing Gamzee/Karkat showdown...

Karkat deserves a moment of genuine badassery :(
idk on one hand i don't think i could see him killing another troll cause karkat is like the most human-like troll. he's really sweet and good and nice and he is also my baby and i tuck him in at night

but yeah, karkat being badass would be appreciated at some point or another

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
karkat can't have a moment of genuine badassery, he's too busy crying
karkat has cried on screen more times than every other character combined hahahaha

anyways, regarding Fef's Ancestor: idk why people seem to think she's some huge reflection on Feferi, most of the ancestors are more different than their descendants than similar. Shit, look at the Summoner and Tavros.

Besides, the difference between her and Feferi is actually more important than most people realize; if you think about it the difference between Feferi and the current Empress is what makes the scratched and un-scratched Alternia completely different. If Feferi were the Empress for thousands o years instead of Her Imperial Condensce then Alternia probably wouldn't be such a rampant shithole.

also the ancestor arc gave you some fef/sollux ship fodder isn't that cool huh
or wait maybe you don't like dysfunctional relationships like I do :sadpanda:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
karkat can't have a moment of genuine badassery, he's too busy crying
karkat has cried on screen more times than every other character combined hahahaha

;_;

w-we may have a hard shell, but cancers are actually really sensitive underneath it all ok!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
also the ancestor arc gave you some fef/sollux ship fodder isn't that cool huh
or wait maybe you don't like dysfunctional relationships like I do
i like dysfunctional relationships when they're not like really horrific

i can't even like psiionic/condesce she's just fucking horrible to him and not very nice okay :c there's nothing like mindfang's fucked up love for the dolorosa there, only 'I USE U BECOZ LOL GLUB TO THE LOWBLOODS'

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
mindfang/dolorosa is so fucked up but asdffdss i love it... it's so terrible and sad :sadpanda:

oh hey while we're on the subject of ancestors where is the ancestor album? they leaked some of the music months and months ago, it's gonna be so amazing *u* i really want it now since we are in an updateless rut aaaa

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I just got around to listening to the Prospit & Derse album aaa so good!

But so far the Wanderers still tops.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I still haven't heard any of Prospit and Derse because it won't play on my phone ;o; I love the cover art though, it's gorgeous.

my favorite album is still The Felt
haters to the left

fdfrfds I am still holding out hope that English will be used in a flash, it's one of the best Homestuck themes ever.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
ok EOA supposedly hits on 10/25

..................what's the significance of that date, again? quality homestuck fan right here :sadpanda:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ok EOA supposedly hits on 10/25

..................what's the significance of that date, again? quality homestuck fan right here :sadpanda:
it's an arc number like 413 and 612. it's what 413 and 612 add up to

Top Bottom