oh hey guys about that update

VRISKA JUST TURNED INTO MINDFANG OR WHAT OMG

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BAMF

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fuck this update

i don't even feel like digging up a reaction image but just so you know that shit was dumb

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I SAW THAT COMING YAY :awesome:

But seriously I am not worrying as of yet. Vriska's wound mirrors John's exactly, and we all know that he will be alright. So yeah I am chillaxed up here.

Anyone else notice Scratch's snide, passive-aggressive comments towards Rose? :/ This guy makes me hate him more and more with each update

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It seems to imply Terezi and Karkat will not stay dead (yay)

i was like imagining what would happen if vriska died but it enabled the rest of the trolls to come back and it was like 'I did it. I'm the hero...'

brb feelin sad now

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
OH GOD GUYS, IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE UPDATE, READ IT NAOOOOOOOOOO~!

RISHI AND I LITERALLY SQUEALED WHEN WE READ IT! :awesome:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FANART TO COME OUT ON TUMBLR TOMORROW GUYS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Squealing aside, wow, is that gamzee's blood on that card? Poor Karkat. His brain must be fried. I hope he gets a hug. <3

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Just Karkat PLEASE you are breaking my heart.

Serious matters - did Karkat or Terezi off Gamzee? If one of them did, I am kinda pissed it happened off page. As much as I love with his sniveling panic tears, I've been waiting on a badass Karkat moment for a long time now.

edit: oh wait derp the card used a Gamzee smiley.

GODDAMNIT GAMZEE IS GOING TO KILL THEM ALL ON THE ROOF FUCK THAT NOISE.

Last edited:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Same. It also makes me wonder about Sollux and Kanaya as well. Hopefully there will be a semi-flashback on what the others were doing at that time.

Btw is that a Squiddles sign I see within that update? :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
FIRST OF ALL FUCK YEAH OTP RIGHT THERE DONT EVEN QUESTION

on a srs matter

Could be Rose but it's most likely John using Rose's device (in the panel after Noir defeats them Vriska's symbol looks like it's pointing towards Rose's head, so it could be Terezi?)

idk idk

Kanaya might've knocked sense back into Gamzee when she hurled him off that roof or whatever who knows. iirc he has a later conversation with Dave where it's mentioned he had some kind of "crisis of faith" and then he got over it, so. Maybe if he got kicked into some slim pie everything will be 0k.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
or maybe he's suffering from brain damage so hardcore that kanaya just fucked up his brain.

unlikely tho since he cut off everyone's heads argh >:[

probably john using vriska's computer but now she is dead and gamzee was like IMMA KILL ALL OF THEM HA HA but i don't believe he lives cause kk and tz have to

bluh

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
oh my god sollux is wearing feferi's goggles JESUS FUCK I AM SO MOVED ;__;

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
You must be one happy shipper Aki. :awesomonster: I thought of you immediately after I saw that. <3

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SIGH fucking gamzee no1curr about you you are just a shitty villain with no fucking motivation besides IM CRAZY fuck

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
*looks at last update*

....I dunno how to feel about this. :no:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
nice_by_hottang-d3ilh41.png

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
so i pretty much do not care for vriska/john especially when he seems to be way more into rose so the thrilling things about the latest shit in homestuck is like

ROSE MAY BE REVIVED? (maybe not though :( )
SPADES AND SNOWMAN HATESNOG AW YEEEAH

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
I was just WTF'ing over how she brought it up right when John is getting ready to kiss Rose (along with Slick and Snowman macking it up, WTF?!). I want them to have their moment alone! Not when Vriska keeps talking to him! I do find it sweet though that she finally admits it to him and is really trying to be forgiven/live a normal life with john. I just...don't like it right at that moment. *loves John/Rose* :sadpanda:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
On one hand I am getting so FRUSTRATED with Vriska for being so flaky.
Then on the other hand I think the ship-teasing on Hussie's party may have had an effect on the writing a little?
Maybe not but I think it's a little bit annoying.
I am happy for Vriska though. I'm just so glad I can see her grow up and be happy and vulnerable and being on the right path for once and doing actual good and ramble ramble ramble ramble.

Vriska bb just come in my arms ;____________;

...I am kinda hoping that Kanaya will somehow see the John/Rose kiss and she and Vriska can ~comfort~ eachother or something.

no I am not a crazy shipper not at all not even a little bit...

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
this update sucked
that's really all there is to say on the matter

yes i mad

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If Hussie prolongs this dangling of Vriska's fate any longer I swear to gog I am going to RAGEQUIT

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
oh god karkat is saying think pan like gamzee would
oh god
oh god

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
GOD DAMMIT BEC NOIR

STOP THINKING WITH PORTALS

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Fuck John/Vriska. I MAD.

I am loving this Jade/Dave going on though. So cute ;;

Finally updates in which the plot moves forward.

Top Bottom