AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, USER NAME ;.;

HE WAS SO YOUNG AND HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
When the member is someone like Brooke I would disagree.
It's already been answered several times, which is why I didn't bother answering it again
A question about something which takes a good deal of effort sorting through all the pages of these threads to find the answer to, and which, if she knew the answer to, wouldn't have been asked.

Also, it probably doesn't really make members (Brooke, in this case) feel all that appreciated, does it?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A question about something which takes a good deal of effort sorting through all the pages of these threads to find the answer to, and which, if she knew the answer to, wouldn't have been asked.

Also, it probably doesn't really make members (Brooke, in this case) feel all that appreciated, does it?

It's also in the rules, which are now linked to at the top of every forum and don't take any effort to find at all. Also I explicitly said I hadn't had time to read most of the thread, which is another reason I didn't answer the question. I'm pretty sure I hadn't even seen her question before you quoted it, and if I had I must have assumed someone else had answered it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So you didn't answer it because you had already answered it, didn't see it, has been posted at the top of every forum, AND figured someone else had answered it. All right, then.

If I had to hazard a guess, the question was asked because the continued talk about the whole deal made the answer unclear.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
If you'd ask me, I'd say this whole place needs a kind of shake up and improvement that can't be solved by talking alone.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
So you didn't answer it because you had already answered it, didn't see it, has been posted at the top of every forum, AND figured someone else had answered it. All right, then.

If I had to hazard a guess, the question was asked because the continued talk about the whole deal made the answer unclear.
Perhaps it was. However, several answers that should have clearly settled the matter had already been given, such as this one and this one. I guess it's my fault for assuming that people who had been continually thanking posts throughout the last several days would have actually read everything that had been posted on the matter (for example, Brooke had thanked a post two posts above the second response I linked to). Live and learn. In any case, I clearly answered the question the first time I saw it, and explained why I handled it the way I did, so I'm not sure why you're still bitching at me about it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Also, I'm not bitching.
Well it's certainly how you're coming across to me.

...people like you, as you admit that you haven't read the entire thread? :oscar:
I haven't been asking questions, though. On the contrary, I've been answering them.

Mog: attempt at deescalation failed due to bad blood; sorry, I tried ;.;
If you actually wanted to "try", you could start by admitting that you have at least some culpability for that "bad blood."

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I wrote: "I'm going to be removing all references to the name of my workplace."

In response to my posts you name my workplace.

You refuse to apologise for doing this, which could have gotten me fired from my job.

And apparently, you have no idea why I might have a negative opinion of you, or might read posts you've made since then as hostile.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Which has what to do with the subject at hand? I seem to recall there being some sentiments expressed many pages ago that this matter would be better settled in private, no?

That said, you're wrong. I know exactly why you have a negative opinion of me. However, when I'm being hostile to someone, it doesn't involve being passive-aggressive - merely aggressive. On a scale of 1 to 10, my hostility level regarding everything that's happened since yesterday is about a 2.

Moving on.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My god My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS! STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE BEFORE IT INFECTS THIS COMMUNITY! HEATHENS!

lol jk, seriously, settle this soon or we'll end up destroying this place inside out.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Can the two of you just have sex already?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Which has what to do with the subject at hand?
It has to do with the fact that you said you tried to de-escalate things with me. If you really wanted to de-escalate you would have considered following exactly the steps which I have repeatedly said would help things de-escalate. Your efforts do not come across as particularly sincere for exactly that reason.

I seem to recall there being some sentiments expressed many pages ago that this matter would be better settled in private, no?
Perhaps it would, but you seem to feel like picking fights with me in response to just about everything I say, and I've already made it plain that I'm not talking to you through any form of private communication until you admit your partial culpability for what happened. So that leaves the forum.

That said, you're wrong. I know exactly why you have a negative opinion of me. However, when I'm being hostile to someone, it doesn't involve being passive-aggressive - merely aggressive. On a scale of 1 to 10, my hostility level regarding everything that's happened since yesterday is about a 2.
Most of what you've directed at me today has come across as plain old aggressive.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I debated saying "Why don't you two just fuck and get it over with?!" but now the opportunity is lost. Ah well...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm very quick off the mark like that ;)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I've heard it's not the only thing you're quick at.

Thanks for remembering! Its been a while since we had that conversation about my past skill at the 100, 200 and 400 metre sprints.

Boy, I was quite the athlete back in the day before a steady diet of alcohol and cheeseburgers turned me into fucking teletubby.

Top Bottom