Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This boy, this boy will lead the future. He will be the meld that the old Sage hoped for. Chidori and Rasengan in one is too much. Oooofff!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm really just loving the hell out of the developments for everyone. It's also neat to see Naruto & Sasuke side-by-side kicking ass without having to go all out. It really feels like they're how Kakashi was - just showing off and pushing it a little when they have to.

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I read somewhere, a week ago, about someone speculating how Karin must have delivered Sarada after Sakura and her travelled for a while when Sasuke was away.

And then, holy cow, that's exactly what happened. Well, it makes sense. Cool!

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I'm surprised that Kabuto's the orphanage director...between him being in charge of an orphanage and Orochi basically chilling out while Yamato's keeping an eye on him, I kinda wonder how Konoha would have treated Mads if he had survived. (with him wandering around Konoha and shaking his cane at kids and yelling at them to get off his property?)

Sakura being away with Sasuke while pregnant explains why Naruto couldn't just explain to Sarada that he saw Sakura around while she was pregnant (and thus bypassing this whole who's Sarada's real mom drama) but oh man, I do love the idea of Karin and Sakura being friends in some way. (oh my god, Karin being an honorary aunt to Sarada would be amazing.)

Also, I just realized that why Sarada needs glasses still hasn't been explained, but I can accept that that she probably needs glasses for a mundane reason.

But that last page with the Uchiha family photo just gave me a lot of feels, I don't ship SasuSaku anymore, but, d'aaaw Sasuke has a little smile on his face.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think that the fact that Kabuto is outside of Itachi's "You have to willingly lose" genjutsu means that he's probably massively chilled out from before, and Orochimaru's main goal was always just learning all of the jutsu in the world (plus he was HUGELY instrumental in saving the world), so as long as Yamato's keeping an eye on him (and assumedly Taka would ice his shit if he got out of line), in addition to the fact that it's mostly a time of peace, I don't really find it all that surprising or strange that those two are relatively mundane and normal now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Awww man is that it? I never understood who was the mother. But I wanted more. 20 more chapters of the others would have been nice...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I want to know who this Mitsuki is and why I haven't seen any of his parents yet. He looks like a rare pokemon.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I finally watched "The Last" this week, as I had waited until the Blu Ray to watch it properly. Then life got a bit in the way and... yeah.

It was fantastic. As a long-time supporter of NaruHina, this was just about the best end to Naruto I would have ever fan-tasized.

Of course, the anime is still going and then there's Boruto and all. But you know :P .

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
It makes me super glad that you finally got to see it, and seem to have enjoyed it just as much as I did. :D

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

The one-shot low quality images are all over tumblr, so expect it out soon, and the little bits of it are SO good. Oh my science. I'm so excited for this movie. *geek tears*

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
There's this moment of the opening where it looks like Boruto's using juuken??

I mean, even if he doesn't have the Byakugan, he should technically be able to use juuken if he's taught how to do it, albeit rather blindly as he couldn't see the chakra points.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think he is. I'm pretty sure that the attack is resolving into something closer to hakke kusho, since he lacks the Byakugan to be able to surgically target chakra points on the opponent, he might still have the capability of pumping chakra through his own system to train to fight in the same style like you were guessing.

Also: snapshots & quick translations from tumblr:

The Day Naruto Became Hokage Part 1:
http://xsoldier.tumblr.com/post/126085021095/occasionallyisaystuff-translation-me-this-is-a

The Day Naruto Became Hokage Part 2:
http://xsoldier.tumblr.com/post/126084957100/occasionallyisaystuff-translation-me-this-is-a

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Ah, fair enough! What you mention makes sense, yes.

Useful scans+translations! Oh, Himawari... you're looking interesting :lol: !

Top Bottom