Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

haichinamie

Banned
^ SRSLY OMG

People still bash Sakura? She's become such a fucking badass, and she grew up from that immature 12 year-old girl.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
no, yeah.

Naruto Shippuden has had the most uninteresting battles so far.

It's been more superpowers trying to topple other superpowers as opposed to people thinking on how to use those powers properly and forming a strategy to conquer their enemies.

It's become typical anime dribble now. Sakura was more interesting when she didn't have generic superstrength in a desperate attempt to make her "badass" which of course most of the kids ate up like candy. I didn't like her much when she was a kid but she certainly was more entertaining. The fact that she managed to stand up against enemies with large advantages over her despite the fact that she had no particular talents was more impressive than her newfound sheman strength.

haichinamie

Banned
Naruto Shippuden has had the most uninteresting battles so far.

It's been more superpowers trying to topple other superpowers as opposed to people thinking on how to use those powers properly and forming a strategy to conquer their enemies.

It's become typical anime dribble now. Sakura was more interesting when she didn't have generic superstrength in a desperate attempt to make her "badass" which of course most of the kids ate up like candy. I didn't like her much when she was a kid but she certainly was more entertaining. The fact that she managed to stand up against enemies with large advantages over her despite the fact that she had no particular talents was more impressive than her newfound sheman strength.

Haters to the left.

Then I'm guessing you don't like Tsunade then?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No she isn't.

The only similarity between the two is now Sakura has similar skills.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Stop spamming you douche.

Thanks for the flame kid.
For one, THE STORY OF THE THREE SANNINS IS SIMILAR TO TEAM 7
SIMILAR IS NOT A PARALLEL. And you can draw those comparisons to most of the teams.
Like Tsunade couldn't tell her man that she loved him before he died
So? Sakura is apparently in love with Naruto and is going to do something about it, or so it's implied.

A few similarities do not make people exactly alike, that's an asinine way of thinking.

Tsunade has leadership skills, can separate her emotions and objectives, she's stern with people she cares about, and has a much stronger heart than Sakura.

haichinamie

Banned
Thanks for the flame kid.

SIMILAR IS NOT A PARALLEL. And you can draw those comparisons to most of the teams.

So? Sakura is apparently in love with Naruto and is going to do something about it, or so it's implied.

A few similarities do not make people exactly alike, that's an asinine way of thinking.

don't read too much into it and um i am older than you

Yeah no...

No shit. That was my point. SAKURA IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHERE TSUNADE DID NOT

No one said that.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

So you basically don't like Sakura because of her "upgraded" abilities. What about the girl's personality? Just curious.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Did I not already point out that I don't like her annoying attitude and quick temper? She's not very tolerant.

But I do admit she was entertaining in the original Naruto. I think Shippuden is what pushed indifference to distaste.

EDIT: Oh and her STILL being hung up on sasuke. The only reason she ever even liked the bastard was that he was so "coooooool" ffs.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
My bet is on the Raikage.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My bet is on any surprise character popping out of nowhere and beating sasuke down.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
LOLOL GUESS EVEN A KAGE CAN HAVE A THING FOR SASUKE. And as for this fight, I'm not really expecting much at all. Madara is prolly going to intervene or something battle halting like that.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sasuke's such a cunt he'd abandon his own teammates just to kill Danzou. I love how far he's fallen.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Sasuke's such a cunt he'd abandon his own teammates just to kill Danzou. I love how far he's fallen.

Uh, wouldn't be the first time he's abandoned teammates. Y'know, for revenge and all that jazz. That's how Uchiha Sasuke rolls, bro. At least he didn't try to kill one of them this time around. :monster: Though I'd say Jugo is getting pretty close to dead status.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I can't remember him abandoning his comrades to death just for revenge before. I remember him having that moment where they were fighting Killer Bee, he had a flashback of Team Seven, and he awoke his Amaterasu to save Team Taka...

So yeah. He went from that...to now this.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Alright, so he hadn't abandoned his teammates to die before this chapter. But he has abandoned Team 7 and he has tried to kill members of Team 7. Even if he didn't follow through with it. And the difference between the Killer Bee Arc and the Hokage Summit Arc would be that his revenge target is nearby, and the main focus of their mission, for only one of those Arcs.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Alright, so he hadn't abandoned his teammates to die before this chapter. But he has abandoned Team 7 and he has tried to kill members of Team 7. Even if he didn't follow through with it. And the difference between the Killer Bee Arc and the Hokage Summit Arc would be that his revenge target is nearby, and the main focus of their mission, for only one of those Arcs.

Sasuke only tried to kill Naruto because he was suffering from the adverse mental effects of the Curse Seal during the Valley of the End. He regained his lucidity and sanity and chose not to kill Naruto and awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan the way Itachi did.

When Team Seven saw Sasuke the first time during the time skip, I wouldn't consider his performance in front of Orochimaru as anything close to the truth, since later on he reveals he was only using him and he not only betrayed him, but absorbed his power for himself to boot. Anything he did for/with Orochimaru should be taken with a grain of salt.

This is definitely a new Sasuke we've never seen before. He's never been this dark and cold hearted. When he was the leader of Team Hebi, he made it a point NOT to kill his opponents. When he trained with Orochimaru, he made it a point NOT to kill his grunts. He was compassionate and merciful. Now, he's a cold hearted killer. Sasuke has fallen pretty far now.

Top Bottom