Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This chapter's end was the best, half way through felt like something out of The Bold and The Beautiful or Days of Our Lives.

I hope Naruto slaps Sakura by the next chapter and Killer Bee overcoming that card carrying thug.

Emma

The Minish Elf
I hope Naruto slaps Sakura too! :P

I can't wait until next Friday to see what happens, I hope Naruto finally stands up for himself ^^

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I'm actually CRAZY excited to be able to play as Konan after her totally out-of-nowhere wrecking the shit out of Madara. It was a really good tactic on her part, though I'm excited to see the rest of the story about Madara suposedly giving Nagato his Rinnegan.

Yes, Konan surprised me too, since she
was not that impressive during the Invasion of Pain arc, imo.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yes, Konan surprised me too, since she
was not that impressive during the Invasion of Pain arc, imo.

Well Jiraiya disabled her really quickly, and she's told not to get involved by Nagato when Naruto meets with him, so this is the first time we've really seen her DO anything. She totally deserved to be in Akatsuki, which was something I'd been doubtful about before.

As for that chapter, I really like how this chapter was used to transition the plot to Naruto & Madara as the battle of Light & Dark, and moving into a place where the Sasuke Arc can be resolved, and let the series reach it's larger/ultimate conflict.

...Wait... Do we not have a real Naruto Manga thread? :O

X :neo:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Well Jiraiya disabled her really quickly, and she's told not to get involved by Nagato when Naruto meets with him, so this is the first time we've really seen her DO anything.

True. Her actions during
Pain's invasion of Kohona were not specially remarkable in any way

She totally deserved to be in Akatsuki, which was something I'd been doubtful about before.

Yes, i also had the same doubts. I mean
with monster abilities like Itachi's Susano'o or Pain's Shinra Tensei, her paper jutsu was a bit too generic. But she seems to have a few aces up her sleeve.

Btw,
Why is that everyone looses an arm in big fights? Orochimaru lost an arm while fighting with Naruto/4-tails, Jiraya lost an arm fighting Pain and now Madara looses an arm fighting Konan. Is there some fetish about this that I haven't heard of? :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you think its bad in Naruto, you should look at Bleach. :monster:

I'm not buying another Naruto game until this fucking series is over, damnit. I'm tired of buying a game, then its sequel comes out with more characters, abilities, and content, because the storyline just opens up more shit to market.

So I told myself after Ultimate Ninja 3 for the PS2 I was done. It's gonna take a shit load more than that to make me waste 50 dollars for a game that'll be worth it for a year before the next bigger and better version is released.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yes, i also had the same doubts. I mean
with monster abilities like Itachi's Susano'o or Pain's Shinra Tensei, her paper jutsu was a bit too generic. But she seems to have a few aces up her sleeve.

I've always found that
the fact that her REAL BODY is seemingly composed of paper is actually fairly interesting, because it's unlike any other ability that's been seen in Naruto.

Btw,
Why is that everyone looses an arm in big fights? Orochimaru lost an arm while fighting with Naruto/4-tails, Jiraya lost an arm fighting Pain and now Madara looses an arm fighting Konan. Is there some fetish about this that I haven't heard of? :monster:

Because,
in Naruto, losing an arm prevents the use of handseals, which is typically a big deal. Granted, some jutsu can be used without them, or even one handed, but not many. It's nothing compared to Bleach's fetish about sword wounds to the trapezius. :awesome:

But seriously,
should we start a Naruto Manga thread in Entertainment?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Because,
in Naruto, losing an arm prevents the use of handseals, which is typically a big deal.

Yes, but the way it's handled, it seems more like the artist's fetish than having a in-world explanation like that.

Anyways, I've been following Naruto for the past months.

Overall, I think that the manga/anime is entertaining, with lots of interesting characters.

But some characters are too long in the backstage. A greater balance would be nice, the same way that some of the filler arcs in the anime could be a bit less boring.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
QUICK QUESTION:

Should we spoiler tag manga stuff, or edit the thread title, so we don't have to? I only follow the manga now, so I'd prefer if we didn't have to.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I've been following the anime (wich is now at the end of Pain's Invasion arc) and I've read the last few chapters of the manga, but I won't mind if we don't use spoiler tags, since I already spoiled myself to the death. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
SO, Chapter 510-

Konan had a LOT of time on her hands, and even though it failed, it was a REALLY well thought out technique, as she alloted for TWICE what it should've taken to destroy him. (But he's got another trick up his sleeve). Interesting that losing the light in his left eye opened it up to be replaced by the Rinnegan (though god only knows what he'd do with the other one).

Also, Nagato was an Uzumaki, eh? It explains why Jiraiya was probably REALLY torn about who the prophecy was supposed to represent between those two.

The main thing that this chapter brings about is that Madara's attepting to obtain, or fulfil the 6 Paths, which Nagato's Six Paths of Pain represented. Three of these Madara now possesses through the Senju clan's abilities, Sharingan, and Rinnegan, though I'm not sure to which Path they correlate to:

• Deva (Celestial Beings)
• Asura (Anger, Jealousy, War)
• Human (Humans Good/Evil)
• Animal (Animals)
• Preta (Starved Spirits)
• Naraka (Beings in Hell)

Note that there is also the Outer Path, which is Life & Death. I'm assuming that this is the key difference between Nartuo & Madara is which side of this they're on, thus Konan's statement about Light and Darkness. To me, this is further evidence that Shippuden's main arc is evolving towards a new, greater objective. There's also fact that he's working with KabutOrochimaru, though I assume that Orochimaru's goal to obtain all the Jutsu may lead him and Madara to conflict if/when Kabuto starts losing over to Orochimaru. Where this all puts Sasuke with Itachi's eyes, I don't know, though I figure that Itachi's power left with Naruto will be coming up fairly soon.

While looking through this all, I also noticed that the necklace that the Sage of the Six Paths wore (a possible reference to the Yasakani Jewel) is similiar to the one seen in
Naruto_Sage_of_the_Six_Paths.png

All in all, and interesting chapter.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm really getting sick of Madara and the dues ex powers.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm really getting sick of Madara and the dues ex powers.

I was glad that Konan at least beat the shit out of him last chapter. If he'd gone through everything unscathed, I'd be pretty bent. I'm glad he had to 'permanently' loose an eye to escape his situation, though he's probably got some more in his body stash, which is annoying. I at least appreciate the fact that the powers he uses aren't just a "let's pull something new and insane out of my ass" (*cough*Bleach*cough*), and at least they'd been introduced through somewhere else (Danzo), though I'm also pretty sick of Madara's goddamn shenanigans.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Bullshit. Naruto is just as offensive as Bleach, if not moreso.

Madara can basically re-write reality with his imagination at the cost of one-eye? Really?

He's essentially God now. You can't kill him. Izanagai is a technique that makes absolutely no sense. He'll only imagine himself out of the situation. Because he's now apparently the Sage of the Six Paths now.

He can manipulate reality and travel through dimensions.

Not even Aizen can pull something as ridiculous like that. Aizen's just ridiculously strong.

Fuck that noise, Madara is full of shit that Bleach hasn't even begun to touch.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Bullshit. Naruto is just as offensive as Bleach, if not moreso.

Madara can basically re-write reality with his imagination at the cost of one-eye? Really?

He's essentially God now. You can't kill him. Izanagai is a technique that makes absolutely no sense. He'll only imagine himself out of the situation. Because he's now apparently the Sage of the Six Paths now.

He can manipulate reality and travel through dimensions.

Not even Aizen can pull something as ridiculous like that. Aizen's just ridiculously strong.

Fuck that noise, Madara is full of shit that Bleach hasn't even begun to touch.

No way, is Naruto MORE offensive. Bleach typically introduces new things out of the blue, and essentially no matter what, Ichigo is constantly
(In 420, Ichigo's now a trans/higher dimensional being?!)
Naruto has always had a power to move towards, that's been in place. Even when he was pretty awesome in the first series, he was still WAY below the Sannin and other Legendary Ninja. In Shippuden, now that they're all reaching a level where they're the upcoming generation, the Sage of the 6 Paths is the first time they've introduced a power level above everyone with the creation/origin story that's full of traditional Japanese Mythology. Bleach has things that totally get left in the dust or arbitrarily changed without explanation: when did everyone start flying all the time, who's taking care of the souls of the dead back on earth by and sending them to soul society, and what happened to sending evil Hollows to Hell? (Also, I think it's kind of annoying that kidou NEVER works). I still enjoy Bleach, but it drives me nuts a lot more than Naruto does, though that may be a personal thing.

But ANYWAYS, back to the chapter in Naruto-

Madara's capable of becoming intangible for a total of 5 mins, something that he'd always been capable of, but we now are aware of what his boundaries are for the jutsu, something that, like with Pain's Shinra Tensei technique, that limitation will be used tactically to overcome him.

He can cause something real to become a Genjustu on him, at the cost of the vision/use in the eye that's perceiving it, and it only lasts a limited time. While he's more capable at this, because of his bloodline, Danzou had exploited this ability fairly heavily, and Sasuke still killed him. It's an annoying ability, but despite both these rather powerful abilities, he still got his ass kicked pretty bad (a lost arm and dead eye are nothing to scoff at).

Madara goal is essentially trying to re-unify all the traits that the Sage of the 6 Paths possessed to obtain his power, and he's gone from from from 1/3 to halfway there. Basically you can look at it like this:

• Any Senju/Uchiha/Rinnegan user is technically considered "a Sage of 1 of the 6 Paths"
• Madara and Danzo WERE "a Sage of 2 of the 6 Paths"
• With Nagato's Rinnegan, Madara is going to be a "Sage of 3 of the 6 Paths"

However, each of his abilities so far have some sort of backlash or limitation. He's crafty, but far from invincible. They're turning him into a major enemy for a reason, since he's already managed to stay alive for an insane period of time, and of anyone capable of having the knowledge, and capability of pulling off something like this, it would be him, since he's already a legendary pain in the ass.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
(But he's got another trick up his sleeve). Interesting that losing the light in his left eye opened it up to be replaced by the Rinnegan (though god only knows what he'd do with the other one).

Wait, so
Madara already had a Rinnegan?

Where this all puts Sasuke with Itachi's eyes, I don't know, though I figure that Itachi's power left with Naruto will be coming up fairly soon.

Maybe Madara
doesn't have the ability to use Susano'o, and transplanting Itachi's eyes to Sasuke would create an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, right? When Sasuke awakens his EMS, maybe Madara will rip it off and transplanting it to his body in order to get acess to Susano'o.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Wait, so
Madara already had a Rinnegan?

No, I'm saying that
he'll probably REPLACE his left eye he lost using Izanagi with Nagato's Rinnegan.

Maybe Madara
doesn't have the ability to use Susano'o, and transplanting Itachi's eyes to Sasuke would create an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, right? When Sasuke awakens his EMS, maybe Madara will rip it off and transplanting it to his body in order to get acess to Susano'o.

I think that he has a plan with Sasuke, thus making KabutOrochimaru wait until after the war to take him. This is a good possibility though.

If it's not a big deal, I'm gonna modify this thread to remove the need for manga spoiler tags.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No way, is Naruto MORE offensive. Bleach typically introduces new things out of the blue, and essentially no matter what, Ichigo is constantly
He's now a trans/higher dimensional being?!

If a jackass like Aizen can be, why can't Ichigo? Why is it so hard to believe?

Considering he's half human and half shinigami, who's also awakened the powers of hollows, it makes perfect sense he'd be able to transcend the boundaries of all three existences. That's what Aizen's been looking for. THAT perfect mix.

Bleach has things that totally get left in the dust or arbitrarily changed without explanation: when did everyone start flying all the time, who's taking care of the souls of the dead back on earth by and sending them to soul society, and what happened to sending evil Hollows to Hell?

Shinigami have always been able to fly since the first volume. Any spiritual aware being can fly or walk on air. Ichigo's been doing it since day one.

Zennosuke Kurumadani is the Shinigami assigned to Karakura Town when Ichigo and co. are away.

Hollows get sent to Hell when necessary. Not all hollows go to hell. It's actually a rare occurrence.

(Also, I think it's kind of annoying that kidou NEVER works). I still enjoy Bleach, but it drives me nuts a lot more than Naruto does, though that may be a personal thing.

Kidou never works? So kidou didn't play an integral role in defeating the Seventh Espada? Or in defeating the Ninth Espada? Or in defeating the Second Espada? LOL whut? Where've you been?

He can cause something real to become a Genjustu on him, at the cost of the vision/use in the eye that's perceiving it, and it only lasts a limited time. While he's more capable at this, because of his bloodline, Danzou had exploited this ability fairly heavily, and Sasuke still killed him. It's an annoying ability, but despite both these rather powerful abilities, he still got his ass kicked pretty bad (a lost arm and dead eye are nothing to scoff at).

I'm not sure if its temporary. Izanagi lasts forever. That's what was said when it was debuted by Danzou. The only way Madara could get around it is by transplanting a new eye. Which explains why he keeps all of those sharringan.

The problem with Madara and his god-hax powers is because its not JUST Izanagi that Madara has at his disposable. The fact he's a living ghost and can teleport and cross dimensions, makes him almost impossible to pin down. How do you beat all that in tandem?

Madara goal is essentially trying to re-unify all the traits that the Sage of the 6 Paths possessed to obtain his power, and he's gone from from from 1/3 to halfway there. Basically you can look at it like this:

• Any Senju/Uchiha/Rinnegan user is technically considered "a Sage of 1 of the 6 Paths"
• Madara and Danzo WERE "a Sage of 2 of the 6 Paths"
• With Nagato's Rinnegan, Madara is going to be a "Sage of 3 of the 6 Paths"

However, each of his abilities so far have some sort of backlash or limitation. He's crafty, but far from invincible. They're turning him into a major enemy for a reason, since he's already managed to stay alive for an insane period of time, and of anyone capable of having the knowledge, and capability of pulling off something like this, it would be him, since he's already a legendary pain in the ass.

Wow, that's actually a really good analysis. It makes his whole statement of wanting to be "complete" make a lot more sense.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
If a jackass like Aizen can be, why can't Ichigo? Why is it so hard to believe?

Considering he's half human and half shinigami, who's also awakened the powers of hollows, it makes perfect sense he'd be able to transcend the boundaries of all three existences. That's what Aizen's been looking for. THAT perfect mix.

It makes more sense now that you put it that way.

Shinigami have always been able to fly since the first volume. Any spiritual aware being can fly or walk on air. Ichigo's been doing it since day one.

Zennosuke Kurumadani is the Shinigami assigned to Karakura Town when Ichigo and co. are away.

Hollows get sent to Hell when necessary. Not all hollows go to hell. It's actually a rare occurrence.

I recall them running around and jumping off of things when they were on Earth before, not running in the air. That's some of what made Kon's jumping around special at that time. I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct in this, but even in Soul society, they're running through mazes, rather than just going over them.

Right.

I wish that they'd more deeply explored this aspect though, become it seems like a really big deal in the early chapters.

Kidou never works? So kidou didn't play an integral role in defeating the Seventh Espada? Or in defeating the Ninth Espada? Or in defeating the Second Espada? LOL whut? Where've you been?

This is a big exaggeration and somewhat sarcastic, but it seems like whenever there's something setup that needs to fail for a show of power, it's Kidou. I expect it to fail more than I expect it to succeed essentially. :monster:

ON TO NARUTO!

I'm not sure if its temporary. Izanagi lasts forever. That's what was said when it was debuted by Danzou. The only way Madara could get around it is by transplanting a new eye. Which explains why he keeps all of those sharringan.

The problem with Madara and his god-hax powers is because its not JUST Izanagi that Madara has at his disposable. The fact he's a living ghost and can teleport and cross dimensions, makes him almost impossible to pin down. How do you beat all that in tandem?

That's what I'd meant. I meant that the Genjutsu-like effects are short, but the blindness is forever. No argument here.

Naruto's new ability is something aside from JUST his Yellow Flash. With such a massive amount of Kyuubi's chakra under his real control, rather than locked under his "dark self." He was maddeningly powerful as 4 tails, let alone 6+, and I think that this is REALLY the epitome of this power under his control. Naruto's ability to attack with chakra, but really, aside from his life chakra, we know very little about his enhanced abilities, because he hasn't gotten them under control yet.

Wow, that's actually a really good analysis. It makes his whole statement of wanting to be "complete" make a lot more sense.

In relation to this, I wanted to point out that Naruto might actually be well on his way towards becoming a Sage of the 6 Paths.

• Naruto's Life Chakra matches the Senju powers, and Madara mentions something similiar in Chapter 462.
• He's received power from Itachi - an Uchiha (at the time, the only person aside from Madara to obtain Mangekyo, who also knew a LOT about Madara and his objectives).
• He and Nagato were both members of the Uzumaki clan, which could potentially even cover the third path, since Nagato was apparently given the Rinnegan by Madara.
• He's a Jinchuriki, just like the original Sage of the 6 Paths was with the 10 Tails.

He might be much more of a match for Madara than you'd suspect. ;)

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Chapter 511

Not too much happening this chapter.

I was actually rather pleased that there was a bit about Nagato/Yahiko/Konan/Jiraiya all coming to rest. Despite the fact that he essentially died to save Konoha by giving them information on Nagato, I'd always felt that there wasn't really a sense of closure in his death, and this chapter put that to rest. (Also, it was hilarious seeing them all in frog suits). I was surprised that there was a little hint of Yahiko x Konan, since their relationship wasn't touched on very heavily before.

As far as Madara's design change: He appears to have 2 eye holes in this mask on the lower two Tomoe on the second ring from the center (making the design slightly different from that of the 10-Tails' Eye, though it may be a hint to what his eyes look like now that he seems to have achieved 3 of the 6 paths). He's also gotten his traditional War Fan back, so it seems that he's completely dropped the guise as Tobi. I would have liked to see how he got his goddamn arm back though. :fist:

The interesting thing is that Madara wants to go after Naruto now, because that seems to go against the idea that they NEED to capture Killer Bee's 8-Tails first.It's been stated that Gedo Mazo needs to have the Bijuu sealed in a particular order, with Kyuubi last, or the statue will shatter. I'd be willing to speculate that Gedo Mazo is fairly important NOT to break not only because it has 7 of the 9 Beasts sealed already, but because it seems to resemble the body of the 10-Tails (that's apparently sealed in the Moon) that will need to be completed to re-assemble the 10-Tails.

Reference Image of Madara's current & old look, and Gedo Mazo & 10-Tails

Madara3of6_GedoMazo7of9.png

With Naruto on hiatus next week, I wanted to get a look at Akatsuki's current Forces.

The Current Akatsuki lineup is:
• 3 of 6 Paths Madara
• Zetsu
• KabutOrochimaru
- Itachi¹
- Sasori¹
- Deidara¹
- Kakuzu¹
- Nagato¹
- (Minato Namikaze)¹ ²
• Sasuke³

¹ Individuals who have been killed and then raised using KabutOrochimaru's Impure World Resurrection.
² A fair assumption, as Madara showed fear at seeing the obscured coffin, and 4th Hokage was a pretty impressive opponent, who is known in the series and also deceased. 4th Hokage was also attempted to be summoned by Orochimaru during the fight with Sarutobi.
³ While Sasuke is with Akatsuki, it's unclear if he's interested in following Madara, and at the moment. Also, while Karin has stated at this point that she doesn't care for Sasuke any more, after he stabbed her, Juugo and Suigetsu would likely still follow him if they manage to escape the Samurai, so none of them are listed, though the second two could potentially be assets if Sasuke is following Akatsuki.

KabutOrochimaru has stated that the ones he raised aren't even the full set of his pawns, but let's look at the original members, and what they might be able to do.

- Sasori & Deidara: Sasori would have to be raised with his Puppet Body, or I assume he'd be fairly useless. Similiarly, Deidara would need his clay, since most all of his Justu rely on it. I'm not sure how useful they would actually be once raised from the dead.
- Itachi & Kisame: Itachi is a capable fighter, and could serve a really key purpose of keeping Sasuke in check. No idea if they'd bring Kisame back, but he's really tough, and would be worth the investment more than Sasori/Deidara.
- Kakuzu & Hidan: Kakuzu is just tough as hell, though it's nothing that they haven't bested before. Hidan won't be resurrected, since he isn't really dead, so he can't be raised.
- Nagato & Konan: Nagato would assumedly be able to use his jutsu to control Gedo Mazo again, since Madara stated that they'd need another pawn to do this after he was defeated. I don't know if they'd used Konan or Yahiko.

The interesting thing is that all of these people are technically under KabutOrochimaru's control, who's motivations to get Sasuke to understand Jutsu seem much more like Orochimaru's initial goals, moreso than Kabuto's. I keep wondering if Orochimaru won't eventually think that Madara would be a better host, though the possibility of him being defeated by Madara would likely be greater than that of overtaking Sasuke again.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
The interesting thing is that Madara wants to go after Naruto now, because that seems to go against the idea that they NEED to capture Killer Bee's 8-Tails first.It's been stated that Gedo Mazo needs to have the Bijuu sealed in a particular order, with Kyuubi last, or the statue will shatter. I'd be willing to speculate that Gedo Mazo is fairly important NOT to break not only because it has 7 of the 9 Beasts sealed already, but because it seems to resemble the body of the 10-Tails (that's apparently sealed in the Moon) that will need to be completed to re-assemble the 10-Tails.

Assuming that Kisame's information mentioned that Killer Bee is in the same place Naruto is, it could be that Madara intends to kill two birds with one stone. Strange he didn't even mention Bee at all, though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Assuming that Kisame's information mentioned that Killer Bee is in the same place Naruto is, it could be that Madara intends to kill two birds with one stone. Strange he didn't even mention Bee at all, though.

Agreed, but I was discussing this with my brother last night, and he brought up the point that I didn't think about:

Naruto has turned two of Akatsuki's oldest members against him... by talking to them.

Just that simple action, came fairly close to getting Madara killed (at least closer than anyone else we've seen fight him so far). Not to mention that Naruto has managed to kick the living shit out of anyone he's come in contact with, who opposes him. Overall, he's become a HUGE liability to Madara's plans, and likely Madara wants to stop him from becoming more dangerous/powerful. 8-Tails and Killer Bee are tough, but Bee's already gone through his training, and Madara knows what to expect from him from Sasuke's fight against him. naruto's still got the potential to become far more dangerous than he was when he turned Konan against him.

This further shows the story trending towards the idea of Madara as following the ways of the eldest son of the Sage of Six Paths, who inherited the Sage's eyes, and believed that Power was the Key to peace (and didn't inherit his father's dream of carrying on to find peace). While Naruto is following the ways of the younger son of the Sage of Six Paths, the true heir, who inherited the Sage's Willpower and physical energy, and believed that Love was the Key to peace.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
So, since there's no Naruto tonight, I spent a good amount of time looking through everything I'd written before, and looked into some more stuff, and think I figured it out. There may be a minor discrepancy in where some of the paths fall, most of it seems pretty close, and might point to a possible direction for the story in the future (I'm guessing it might involve Konohamaru & the Hyuga Clan).

Yin&Yang: Sage of the Six Paths as a Jinchuriki.

Assumedly his power was a perfect mix of his own chakra, and that of the Ten-Tails. Now, as I noted before, the Ten-Tails' Body appears to resemble that of Gedo Mazo: The statue of the Outer Path. It is the source of all of the Tailed Demons in Naruto, and it posesses a single, giant eye, with 3 sets of 3 Tomoe (each a path). Assuming that the Outer Path follows the Yin, or Death and Imagination, it's energies are all in it's perception, or it's eyes, thus it's lineage follows through the Doujutsu. This leaves the Sage himself as the follower of the Inner Path and the embodyment of the Yang Physical energy that governs life, (the other 3 paths). Thus when they were combined when he became a Jinchuriki, he became the Sage of 6 Paths.

To understand how this applies, and breaks down into Madara's current goals, and how Naruto could stop them, we'll have to look at how the paths break down, since I think I've got this figured out now.

Yang: Inner Path Body (Younger Son)

Senju: Deva (Celestial Beings)
- Primary decendant clan.
UNKNOWN: Asura (Anger, Jealousy, War)
- (Possibly the Sarutobi clan, because of their devotion and tie the Will of Fire).
Uzumaki: Human (Humans Good/Evil)
- Decendant of the Senju Clan

Yin: Outer Path Eyes (Older Son)

Rinnegan: Animal (Animals)
- Controls Gedo Mazo, the physical form of Jubi.
Byakugan: Preta (Starved Spirits)
- Sees Chakra directly, like spirits.
Sharingan: Naraka (Beings in Hell)
- Primary decendant clan.

This leaves Naruto & Madara & their paths:

Naruto's Kyubi Yang Chakra Form represents his tie to the Yang/Inner Path/Physical Energy of the Sage.

Paths Met:
• Deva: 1st Hokage's Necklace (?)
• Asura:
• Human: Mother's Bloodline.
• Animal: Possibly a gift from Nagato when his trust was earned(?).
• Preta:
• Naraka: Possibly the mysterious power granted to him by Itachi(?).

Yang_Naruto.png

Madara's new form represents his ties to the Yin/Outer Path/Imagination Energy of the Jubi.

Paths Met:
• Deva: 1st Hokage.
• Asura:
• Human: Possible other ability from Nagato.
• Animal: Eyes he took back from Nagtao.
• Preta:
• Naraka: His bloodline.

Madara3of6_GedoMazo7of9.png

Opinions?

Top Bottom