New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I like how Cloud isn't the only one in a "post-game" garb. Lightning and Y'shtola are in their FFXIII-3 and Heavensward outfits respectively (and saw someone on social media say Cecil is in his After Years garb but it looks like his regular Dissidia Amano inspired outfit to me). Guess they really meant it when they said the characters would be post-game in the story cutscenes development-wise.

Last edited:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Now I'm seriously hoping for Caius, since Lightning has FFXIII-3 garb.

And I can't wait to see Gilgamesh vs Noctis, lol

Gilgamesh should also get FFXV and Agito/Zero garbs too.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I hope Noctis gets his Moogle Chocobo carnival outfit.

Caius might happen, with Serah appearing to represent XIII-2 in Opera Omnia, he's likely to appear somewhere in the universe. Imagine him vs Kain and Red XIII. Liam O'Brien vs Liam O'Brien vs Liam O'Brien:P

By the time it releases I'd imagine the roster would be about 30+. One hero and villain from I-XII, Lighting, Y'shtola, Noctis, Ramza, Ace and Kain. Added on with the season pass characters. Wonder who they'll be?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

Caius might happen, with Serah appearing to represent XIII-2 in Opera Omnia, he's likely to appear somewhere in the universe. Imagine him vs Kain and Red XIII. Liam O'Brien vs Liam O'Brien vs Liam O'Brien:P

By the time it releases I'd imagine the roster would be about 30+. One hero and villain from I-XII, Lighting, Y'shtola, Noctis, Ramza, Ace and Kain. Added on with the season pass characters. Wonder who they'll be?

I'm just waiting for them to announce Reno if they even considered in adding him like they added him in Theatrhythm Curtain Call-Final Fantasy.

But that'll never happen.*Sigh*

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
DKNZ02tVwAAXIB_.jpg:large

So good to see Noctis standing with all the others. I hope the make a wallpaper similar to what they did with 012:
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Cosmos.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110308050321

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

Cloud of Darkness and Golbez still haven't been officially announced yet beyond the teased silouhette ad right? Gabranth also needs to get put in as well too.

Since Kain got in already I think Tifa and Yuna are almost assured to get in. As mentioned before I think Gilgamesh has a pretty good chance too.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I hope the front cover of the PS4 box is like the awesome wallpaper. It looks so cool!

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Apparently that's the box art for the Japanese version. We just get the logo on a white background.

How do you know we're only getting the logo on a white background on the world-wide release box covers?

You never know, we could get the same thing or something similiar. We still have until January next year and that's only four months and a couple weeks away.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
The launch roster has been revealed. Includes everyone shown so far, including Cloud of Darkness and Golbez. No Gabranth for some reason. There’s no videos of them, just the artwork they had for the original game.

Cloud and Lightning are also in their latest outfits as seen in the last trailer.

Then there’s the season pass 6, which is likely Gabranth, Gilgamesh, Tifa, Laguna, Yuna and Prishe. I’m hoping for Aerith to return but it’s unlikely...

Last edited:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Man, how awesome would this game be if it had been the first Dissidia just happening now?

I kinda feel sad thinking abut that.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
^First Dissidia had Noctis Avatars, so it was a long time coming.

Now we just need some Nomura-style character illustrations as transparent PNGs like the old website.

By the way, what's the overall opinion on Team Battle? Seems like you could get mobbed easily if you're not careful (is there a way to escape combos?)

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Noctis is using his VSXIII pose. I never noticed how similar it is to Lighting's from XIII:
final+fantasy+13+xiii+versus+ffvs13+ffvsxiii+ff13+ffxiii+wallpaper+background+lightning+noctis+square+enix+jrpg+rpg+japanese+role+playing+game.jpg

Backing up the whole Versus means opposite thing.

His VS outfit will probably end up being an alt I hope.

I'm hoping for some sort of interaction between Lighting, Noctis and Ace...

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I remember Cloud of Darkness fondly as an "unkillable" force of nature.

I wonder if it's even possible to beat her true form without weakening her with the Dark Warriors in FFIII?

Top Bottom