New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It IS up to Cloud's behavior, just like the Highwind scene is... doesn't mean there is no canon.

Vendel

Banned
It IS up to Cloud's behavior, just like the Highwind scene is... doesn't mean there is no canon.

Let's play 'spot the difference' Q.
Secret date

At the Gold Saucer, Cloud receives an invitation from one of his companions. Who comes around with the invitation is dependent on Cloud’s behavior.
The night before the final battle

Thanks to Tifa, Cloud regains himself, and before the final battle with Sephiroth, without using words, he confirms with her that their feelings match.

Do you see it? :monster:

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah see you weren't "just asking" before :monster:

I'm trying to think of a smartass response but I can't come up with anything D:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm sorry do you have something that retcons Dismantled?

The UO, the U10, and the U20. And the CCU.

Where applicable.
All of them have also shown Tifa's date, including in Cloud's profile.

Just stop worrying and accept the they all just happened idea. It's simpler.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Just stop worrying and accept the they all just happened idea. It's simpler.
Actually i DO like this idea, but how could all 4 groups have been the 100th couple? :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Even were we to play with that idea, they all couldn't have caught Cait Sith stealing the Keystone. :monster:
i am sure cloud had many zany ideas as to catching him, but they never really seemed to work out

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Aerith's star and Cloud's star are perfect for each other...
Second hand embarrassment on their behalf, seriously, Q.

It's not the word "star" that makes the association here.
It's the longstanding idea of a wish connected to the stars. That, for Cloud, is his desire to be a hero. I'm not talking LTD. This is Cloud's dream.

I'm pretty sure that line wasn't inserted with the intention of going 'HA! LOVE TRIANGLE REFERENCE!" Tifa just happens to be inextricably tied to Cloud's dream.

Cloud:

"Yeah. He says he has a dream. And that he'll keep fighting until he can make it come true."
"Maybe he wished it on a star."

It has a clear tie in to this scene as well:

Cloud
Yeah... At that time I heard you calling me.
You were calling me back from the stream of consciousness in the Lifestream.
After all, I promised. That if anything were to ever happen to you, I would come to help.

Tifa
Cloud...? Do you think the stars can hear us?
Do you think they see how hard we're fighting for them?

Cloud
I dunno... But...
Whether they are or not, we still have to do what we can. And believe in ourselves...
I'll find the answer someday. Right, Tifa?

We have only one crucial scene which harkens to this longstanding desire and that scene is the promise scene with Tifa. It is a moment that is engraved in Cloud's mind for all time and it comes up multiple times in teh game. Obvious reference is obvious:monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
She gave me the proper name of the book, that's enough.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Hojo being in the Lifestream, Cloud being Aerith's one true love rather Zack, Zack's claim that he actually taught Cloud swordsmanship in the past makes it feel like an alternate story to the Compilation.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
There are legitimate reasons to question its canonicity, though.

:sigh: if you say so

so... Brady Games profiles... I've heard some people say these aren't official despite the exact profiles being on the FFVII official page... so Brady games profiles.. official, y/n?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
:sigh: if you say so

so... Brady Games profiles... I've heard some people say these aren't official despite the exact profiles being on the FFVII official page... so Brady games profiles.. official, y/n?

Brady Games = Not official. BUT, as they have copied the information from the official page, then they are in agreement with that which is official.

Incidentaly correct, not by fiat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom