Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream
At which point should I do each of the Lost Chapters? By that I mean, how far in the story should I be before doing a given Lost Chapter? It doesn't say until you actually start it, and sometimes it doesn't say at all. So it's a little confusing. Is there a guide for this sort of thing somewhere?

AKA
Mr. Ite
I was making one but honestly the game gives no fucks about story cohesion. Characters appear out of order and the dialogue doesn’t make sense because some scenes were written before others, so just nab the characters you want, LC’s all go from level 10 to 50 (in regular mode)

Edit: here’s a snippet of that guide, but things stop being quantifiable around Chapter 8

1573585331455.jpeg

Last edited:

Jairus

Thanks, Ite, that helps a lot! Picked up Aerith first and then Rydia, though I haven't finished her LC yet. Got Garnet back when I got one of her gold weapons from a 10+1, hadn't realized at first that you could get characters that way, too.

Jairus

I hope they bring in Red XIII sometime, it'd be fun to play as him. They've already brought in Cait Sith, so there's no excuse for not adding Red at some point. He doesn't need to be left out yet again (looking at you, FFVII Compilation). And do you have to keep manually backing up, or does it do it automatically once you've initially connected it to a SE account?

All right so my "character guide" was a bust, but I feel like this could actually be useful to folks, especially with how the chocobo boards have been going. This is a google sheet that you can sort by enemy name, type, number, and node name.

1574203477962.png

As I build this sheet, is there anything else I should be adding to it? Bearing in mind that my time on earth is finite. I don't know why I do this data entry stuff. I find it fun ^_^

(edit: I initally had number of waves and number of enemies per wave, but 1. that would take forever and 2. it was hard to make such a thing sort-able if you're looking to find the most enemies per node)

(edit 2: by the way, if you want to know the node with the most Splashers, it's Act 1 Chapter 10, Under the Ruins Pt. 4)

Last edited:
Top Bottom