Chloe Frazer
tumblr_mraf3i7EbA1r6m7gwo1_250.gif

tumblr_mraf3i7EbA1r6m7gwo2_250.gif

tumblr_mraf3i7EbA1r6m7gwo4_250.gif

tumblr_mraf3i7EbA1r6m7gwo3_250.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I finally saw this movie!

In a super ghetto dollar theater that was so disgusting I think I may need to bleach myself after sitting in the seats.

And also the picture was off center and slightly blurry for the first half of the movie.

But I really enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun. I mean, it was kind of cheesy, yet at the same time, it was an amusing sort of cheese.

But let's be honest, you don't see this kind of movie for plot. You see it to watch giant robots beat the shit out of giant monsters. :monster:

All in all, I just may buy this when it gets released.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
saw on my pc. (mostly because of the crossover fanfics)
It's like you see only the last episode of Teggen Toppa Gurren Lagann without knowing the whole story behind: some nice ideas but basically giant robot punching giant aliens.
(but high five fot awesome aussie dad)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I actually like when movies do that thing where you're just tuning in for the final acts in what has been a long epic. There's just an energy and immersive quality there that I really get into.

Along similar lines, I like when movies do something like "Signs." You could come at "aliens invade the Earth" from a bunch of directions, but it was just a small-scale angle on a much larger story unfolding.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My Limited Edition arrived in the mail yesterday:

Attachments

• 1379651_10202087651294966_474360680_n.jpg
    1379651_10202087651294966_474360680_n.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 10

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Iä! Fhtagn! PG-13 for a Cthulhu movie would be very doable; the horror in those isn't about gory explosions of semen-filled tits, but more about creeping dread and mere talk or rumors about eldritch abominations. Mountains of Madness has just some gory remains of an expedition camp, but that's easy enough to PG-ize without losing anything. Most of that book kinda reads like an explorer movie anyway.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I really hope he can do At the Mountains of Madness; he's pretty much the objectively perfect person to direct it.

Top Bottom