Parodies/Videos

T-t-t-t-t-the production quality... THE PRODUCTION QUALITY! Omg what an awesome video!!! *checks out the rest*

Guts

The Black Swordsman
AKA
Aithex, Atom
He just deleted the whole thing by mistake and needs to do ep 10 again. >.>; Hilarious guy though.

Haha Godzilla music on the Midgar Zolom. 'Tis brilliance.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Wish I could make animations :D great job
was the voice actor for cloud the one from Final fantasy machinima real men?

Kain Strife

Some Kind of Animator
Black★Rock Shooter;413081 said:
Wish I could make animations :D great job
was the voice actor for cloud the one from Final fantasy machinima real men?

Yuppers, the Original VA for him bailed told me " it's just Cloud no big deal " so I decidedto pay some homage to Real Men. I asked him if he wanted to and he was for it.

Edit: Also your art is awesome. You could learn animation if you really wanted to... I'm not that good.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
lol I like the "AWW YEAH!" the little Cloud and Seph do when Cloud hands him the black materia. and yay Ice Cream! Come on Cloud, accept his apology :)

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Yuppers, the Original VA for him bailed told me " it's just Cloud no big deal " so I decidedto pay some homage to Real Men. I asked him if he wanted to and he was for it.

Edit: Also your art is awesome. You could learn animation if you really wanted to... I'm not that good.
I thought it was. Thank you, :nah: animation seems really hard, drawing everything frame by frame would take forever.

Kain Strife

Some Kind of Animator
Black★Rock Shooter;413257 said:
I thought it was. Thank you, :nah: animation seems really hard, drawing everything frame by frame would take forever.

I'm not going to argue that... You have to skip alot of the artistic steps to make it more appealing as an animation... If you freeze frame it randomly I'm sure it'll look bad.

LOL! I got a German Fandub, I can't understand most of it, not that I care, I kinda know what they're saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cMdXdg99-4&feature=related

Last edited:

TheEdgeofDespair

Rookie Adventurer
So, recently, I got a bit bored and made a FFVII tribute video. Here it is:

Hopefully, it's somewhat enjoyable. I was going for a bit of a melancholy tone in the video.

So, recently, I got a bit bored and made a FFVII tribute video. Here it is:

Hopefully, it's somewhat enjoyable. I was going for a bit of a melancholy tone in the video.

Nice choice there with the slowed down version of the Interrupted by Fireworks theme, but aside from that nothing really stood out to me. I think the video needs more actual gameplay footage to be a true tribute. FFVII is not just about its FMVs, after all. Sorry to be so critical. :hohum:

Top Bottom