Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Oh, I wanted to share this little gem I found - somebody modded the game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice to replace the player model with Jessie! I had never of this game until I stumbled across the mod. Looks interesting, though. And she's the only FF7R girl to be modded in so far. :D
https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/575?tab=description

575-1587652776-1323945248.jpeg

575-1587652767-1327830940.jpeg

Maybe it's just me, but Jessie looks absolutely bada** with that katana. :D

Jairus

I'd love that - though if she's actually officially added as a new party member in Part 2 and beyond (long shot but we can hope - she's really popular now so that's gotta help, right? :D), that won't be necessary.

chewbaka

Just hold on tight, okay?
thank goodness you shared the jessie mod jairus. i was looking for photos and videos of her everywhere with no luck. hell yes she looks so badass! what i love the most is that they chose her, of all the girls, to mod into the game. her popularity keeps rising and i'm just so here for it.

Jairus

Nothing really new, but's a nice summary of the possibilities and shows that lots of other people want our girl to be alive and come back, too.

Jairus

We keep up at this rate, we'll probably catch up to the Cloti club thread before long. :)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Remember that the current cloti club is the third version. I shudder to imagine what the combined page total must be.

Jairus

Well, it's the only active version, so that's all that counts, really.

Jairus

Nice! Too bad it's not in color, but it's still good. Thanks!

And here's one of her and Cloud on the train:

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5251327&tags=jessie_rasberry

Thought of another point in favor of Jessie's survival. She was near the top of the tower, but that still wasn't as far a fall as Cloud's fall to Aerith's church. He fell from higher up than where Jessie was and still surivived, so that adds to the possibility that Jessie survived the tower's descent as well because she was lower down than Cloud was when he fell.

Also had an idea for if they did take the long shot surprise route and make her playable for Part 2 and beyond. They could give Jessie a second gun to match her first, both of them modded to hold materia, and between that, her grenades, and her martial arts skills, they could turn her into a total bada** ala Cassie Cage from MK11 (who Jessie's VA also voices, incidentally). And she could still keep her flirty side as well, on top of that. Giving her a chance to be a Tifa-level butt-kicker would make people love her even more. :D

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
^very good news! Why is Barret on that list though!?

Anyway, this is some sprite art for the remake event in FF Brave Exvius:
yETiQRh.gif

I love this, I want a whole game like that.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The list had ten options. I think what's more notable is how many votes she got, a little over 200. Obviously Aerith and Tifa stole the show, but 4th and lower dont even scratch 200. (4th is girl cloud who has like 70.)

Top Bottom