• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
It's time. After all these years (5 to be exact), Cid Highwind is up for pre-order (or rather he will be in 6hrs).

VtaFauX.jpg

FFVII Advent Children Cid Highwind & Cait Sith - 11,820 JPY (26%OFF)
Release Date: April 2018

33029ZH.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I still can't get over his freaky teeth and grin :lol:

Indeed. I think PAK's need to start with interchangeable faceplate expressions (or should have had them from the beginning). Although as I'm never keen on the seam those cause, interchangeable heads (though either or would bump up the retail price, I'm sure). A smirk would be just as good as that grin, if not better.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
10+ years late. Would have loved these back then with the other AC ones. It's amazing how they've changed since then though, the detail on them now is amazing. I'd love OG Barret and Cid though.

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I literally just want Cait Sith. Anyone willing to split the price with me who doesn't want the little bugger? Channy? Anyone?

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Aaaaaaaaaand pre-ordered :D

I love this thread! If it's not facebook alerting me, it's you awesome moogles! :D

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
There's a Christmas surprise box coming, sounds almost the same as what they were doing a few months ago:

2 Play Arts KAI action figures from Square Enix franchises – 1 of them is the LIMITED EDITION FINAL FANTASY VII Remake – Cloud!(Last chance to get this figure in Europe!)
1 FINAL FANTASY Plush
3 FINAL FANTASY Themed Products
2 FINAL FANTASY Trading Card Game rare, foil promo cards!
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/463483/christmas-surprise

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I have a story about my PAK Cloud.

I just adopted a cat. She's napping beside me now. It's great. Last weekend was my first whole day with her AND my first day to play the Monster Hunter World beta. I let her into my game room. She meows a lot and wants to jump up on things to get a better view. No biggie. I'm pretty excited so I plop down on my recliner and get started. Literally seconds into my first quest I hear a slam that sounds a lot like solid plastic hitting the floor from a five foot drop. Yes it was my Cloud figure. Yes it snapped the Buster Sword at its hilt.

Thank the gods for glue.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
If you're willing to take the chance ordering from China, Wish.com has the Cloud Remake figure and the 28cm Sephiroth Advent Children figure for about $65 each after shipping. You have to price hunt a little, since it's all different sellers, and can vary.

They had Barret, too, but he seems to be sold out at the moment.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I will totally take on that endeavor since I'm an avid wish buyer and will report back on the quality.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I will totally take on that endeavor since I'm an avid wish buyer and will report back on the quality.

I bought Cloud and Sephiroth off Wish. Cloud has arrived... still waiting on Sephy. Cloud looks pretty damn good to me. The packaging looks legit, and the quality is there.

I tried to get Barret, but my order got cancelled because the seller I bought from sold out, and then the other sellers jacked up the price... and then he vanished entirely. So I bought him on Amazon instead, because he was $70.99 at the time (he's gone up to $89.99 now).

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Daaaaaaaang. Yeah Barret will be a tough one. Glad Cloud looks good though, I'm even more inclined to buy from there now.

Are these figurines getting better and better? The Vincent figurine almost makes me weep it looks so damn good :'(

Dissidia-Final-Fantasy-Play-Arts-Kai-Vincent-005.jpg

*has flashbacks to sniping in Dirge of Cerberus*

Nelxid

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Hopefully his scale is better suited to the newer AC pak. The old vincent pak is already too short now. Loving that rifle too.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I convinced Geo to get Vincent because of how beautiful he is.
Also, I'm getting Zack.
Yay for getting things together!

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm still miffed they did a second PAK Vincent when the first one was just fine.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom