Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I do hope they'll release another version with her CC dress. It is a bit odd to market this one as "Crisis Core" when we only see her in the pink outfit at the very end of the game.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Makoeyes987, the notorious liar Marquis Halim Ondore IV, Cupcake, Smooth Criminal, Xelloss, Christian Bale, Ma'at
Just a random question maybe someone here can answer.

... Why the fuck dod S-E abandon the Play Arts Kai line? Why are they giving up tiny little Bring Arts? I don't get it. I'm not a fan of Bring Arts and found the improvements the PAK line really cool.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Makoeyes987, the notorious liar Marquis Halim Ondore IV, Cupcake, Smooth Criminal, Xelloss, Christian Bale, Ma'at
I'm surprised your Gamestop is even selling play arts kai figures. Like... Wow. That's... Amazing.

$370 is pretty high though. I dunno if I'd want to drop that much on it. As much as I love Cloud's bike, I probably would rather just get the AC Cloud play arts kai and skip the bike.

The only Play Arts Kai figures I have are Lightning from LRs, Noctis, and Aqua. May get the FFVII remake Cloud PAK. I still have the FFVII AC Cloud and bike set Play Arts so I dunno if I want to re-buy the PAK of that and all :mon:

Top Bottom