PlayStation 4

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You already waited 7, what's 2 or 3 more compare to that? Versus was in development throughout all of the current generation consoles lives.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
iIxzk8NrwpWc5.gif

Brilliant.

This one especially!

Why in the - well it's Microsoft, so the used game blocking thing shouldn't suprise anyone...

Lex

Administrator
Man the PS4 is the place to be. I don't know who in their right mind would buy the next XBox, I honestly don't.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
genuinely happy with the ps4 but holy shit i hope the slim design looks less stupid like a rhombus really

other than that ace conference sony welcome back to the household

Lex

Administrator
I actually really like the console design, as Gabe said on Skype "so it's like two PS2's stuck together.... PS2 + PS2 = PS4?" :desu:

I genuinely like it though. And it's quite small!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's funny that the boxes look as similar as they do this time around considering how different they did before (and every time before).

But like I said before, does it really matter what the box looks like? I mean, the new xbox looks like a VCR, but doesn't have anything to do with anything. (And I know you weren't suggesting otherwise, zee :))

Lex

Administrator
I care a little bit. It's not like I would buy the one that I think looks nicer obviously, but the fact that I like the way it looks is an added bonus. The PS4 makes the PS3 Slim (both of them actually) look like a clunky eyesore :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If it's some Cylon shit it'll eventually turn into Tricia Helfer, who would then fuck us and cause the end of the human race. Well at least the being fucked by Tricia Helfer part would be amazing.

Top Bottom