PlayStation 4

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
468px-9012525050_22e7a363b7_z.jpg

That is quite sexy.

And thus rises the Kingdom Hearts fandom from its slumber.

I'm not sure how I feel about KH anymore. I want to play it and yet, I will probably not know what is going on in the plot because I didn't buy every single hand held on the market to play all the games and get the full story. :/

But damn, I just realized it has been ten years since I first played the original game. :O

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm not sure how I feel about KH anymore. I want to play it and yet, I will probably not know what is going on in the plot because I didn't buy every single hand held on the market to play all the games and get the full story. :/

KHHD-COVER.jpeg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I thought that was just going to be HD versions of KH 1 and 2. It will have all of the hand held games as well?

I haven't been keeping up on KH news as of late.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
1.5 has
Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix
The PS2 Chain of Memories remake
and a cutscene collection of 358/2 Days (remade in HD)

There'll be a second collection eventually. Has not been officially announced yet but it's all but confirmed it'll have
KH2
Birth By Sleep (very likely Final Mix versions of both)
and re:Coded (probably just cutscenes as well)

No clue what they're gonna do with KH3D though. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I don't believe anyone has mentioned this yet: the PS4 will be region-free.

It probably goes without saying that the Xbox One will be region-locked.

98% of gamers will probably never notice whether their console is region-free or -locked, but, once again, Sony has shown that they care about that hardcore 2% by taking them into consideration. Good move.

Ghost X

I thought PS3 was supposed to be region-free, but I recall having issues playing my foreign discs on it for some reason.

laurence

Pro Adventurer
At first I wasn't sold on the ps4 design, but it's quickly growing on me.
It kinda reminds you of the older ps2, as Gabriel pointed out I think, and feels like an old friend returning to me, which is deemed more keen by the announcement of KH3.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Have a look at the User Interface we can expect on PS4

It's less than perfect, imo, but I guess this is what technology is gravitating toward nowadays.

Lex

Administrator
As long as there aren't delays between pressing buttons and things happening it's already an improvement over the current GUI :monster:

I do hope it's easy to navigate though.

Splintered

unsavory tart
There are very few things that irritate me more than having to navigate the PS Store. I really hope they put more thought into the design of it.

Top Bottom