Tets
'cause that's when MGSV and the
B_QnsfnVEAATXPN.jpg
are released. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
orly? That's a shame. What kinda hard drive does it have anyway? Regular old-fashioned spinning disk or something a bit more modern like a hybrid or full-on SSD?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I saw this a couple of days ago and did wonder if it was genuine. Can't believe things like these are being unearthed just now.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Okay guys... talk to me:

Give me a reason to get a PS4.

Or give me a contest to enter to WIN a PS4 because I sure as heck can't afford it right now.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Plus you get time to save up for it :monster: .

You'll have it just in time for the PS5 to be released. ;)

But yeah, that's pretty much why I'm getting a PS4 over an Xbox One. Well, that and I've never really cared much for the Xbox controllers.

I sold my Wii, and games a month ago, which netted me about $150. Got another $125 from my garage sale the other day.... getting close. I may just say the hell with it and trade in my PS3/games. That'd put me over the top.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Mate, all you have to do is browse the catalog of PlayStation 4 games out there (after 2 years there's already a shit-ton), tally the ones you like and figure out how badly you want/need them in order to buy the PS4 :monster:

Games are your differentiator. Uncharted? Bloodborne? Infamous? Disgaea? Killzone? Gran Turismo? etc. etc. There are plenty of solid games out already, it just comes down to how much you're willing to spend.

Plus, the bunch of games coming out in the next few years, but if you're talking about a current purchase, you're looking at the games coming out at least this year and before that.
If you're looking at multiplayer there's already plenty people here who are in on it, so :monster:

Top Bottom