PlayStation 4

Lex

Administrator
This was news from a couple of days ago, but I thought I already shared it. Sony registered "playstation-cloud.com", "ps-cloud.com" and "playstation-cloud.org". Most places are speculating that it'll stream PS3 games, which would be cool.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The stream is really laggy. I notice it's being hosted on Ustream, but I can't even get on the Ustream website. Not enough bandwidth, I guess :(

AvecAloes

Donator
Woah, hitting the power button on the control during a game will put the system in a low power state, with your game saved at that moment in RAM, so when you hit the button again, it just powers back up right there. I like that a lot.

AvecAloes

Donator
I realize it's not a great shot, but...

dualshock4.png

Pixel

The Pixie King
The lag is too much, and sound keeps dropping out. Might have to watch this some other time

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Lex, Tets and X are currently having a massive orgy over the presentation on IRC. :monster:

Ghost X

I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far in this presentation. Will be interesting to see what Sony's competitors can do to compete.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Nintendo nothing, the whole thing with the Vita and the PS4 trumps easily the Wii U. Now Microsoft is a different story.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
"We'll have a new Final Fantasy game!"

And no more information was given. To think I actually got excited when they said they had an announcement. I should've known better.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Square-Enix: "We came all the way out here to the PS4 presentation to tell you we have nothing new to show. See ya at E3"

lololol

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
They have a FF game in development which is totally something no one knew already.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
"We'll have a new Final Fantasy game!"

And no more information was given. To think I actually got excited when they said they had an announcement. I should've known better.

Mmm. Look at all those other game developers showing off beautiful videos - and in many cases, real-time gameplay - from their new titles, and then look at Square Enix showing off Agni's Philosophy again and then wheeling out someone to say "there will be a new Final Fantasy game" without showing anything of it. It actually made me a little embarrassed on their behalf.

Top Bottom