PlayStation 4

AvecAloes

Donator
Not sure if this is really the most appropriate place, but this is where the roundup linked me in regards to KHIII
The publisher also announced another sequel this week: Kingdom Hearts 3. However, Nomura warns fans that “looking at the current development status, I think we may have announced it a little too early. I believe that many fans were feeling impatient due to our continuous releases of spin-off titles, so we decided to announce it at the same time as Final Fantasy XV.”

Bahahahahahahahaha

Way to go, guys, because you know that your fans LOVE waiting for ages (and for new consoles to come and go) for your games to be released...

Lex

Administrator
People are already discussing that particular quote in the KHIII thread. I'll update the article to link to the KHIII thread.

AvecAloes

Donator
Sounds good. I took a quick look for the KHIII thread but gave up after 5 seconds of searching (MAAAJOR case of CBAness today).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

His reactions are priceless. Also- Knack seems like a pretty good game, especially for the younger/family-friendly crowd.

X :neo:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I meant to link to the KHIII thread, but I must have forgotten to change it from last week. Thanks for fixing it, Lex.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Now I am wondering how I will be affected, as I will be getting a domestic console (UK) but my main account is tied to the Japanese store. I can't access the video content at the moment, but will that influence online play with the PS4? (I'm not generally bothered by online components, I will play them a couple of times at most then forget about them. But maybe that will change in the future.)

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Despite the Xbone 180 no longer requiring the internet or whatever, I still think that this applies:

tumblr_mo8vmw92w61sszegyo1_500.gif

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Anyone know if stuff from PSN will transferable to the PS4?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Current PSN+ subscriptions are tethered to PSN accounts and transfer over to PS4, so more then most likely everything else tethered to the account should be safe.

The question is.. will it be compatible? :monster:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Current PSN+ subscriptions are tethered to PSN accounts and transfer over to PS4, so more then most likely everything else tethered to the account should be safe.

The question is.. will it be compatible? :monster:

Yes, that is what I meant. So glad you took the time to be as obtuse as possible in your answer.

Seems like the PS4 is looking pretty good. Unlike the X1, I actually give a shit about the exclusives. Assume this coming generation will be a lot the current one, where the libraries are very similar outside of first party titles.

Never got a 360, becaue there was only one exclusive I gave a fuck about, Lost Odyssey. I need a minimum of 10 games I give a shit about before buying a console, and if I already have the competition, then they must also be exclusive.

Jack Gilmour

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
AH88, ahall89, ahall88
Anyone know if stuff from PSN will transferable to the PS4?

Movies and other videos should have no problem being transferable, if their in the PS4 version of the store, but from what I understand none of the games will work "natively". There would need to be some form of emulation or cloud service for them to work on the PS4.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Movies and other videos should have no problem being transferable, if their in the PS4 version of the store, but from what I understand none of the games will work "natively". There would need to be some form of emulation or cloud service for them to work on the PS4.

Thank you kindly.

I am hoping they do have some option for it. I also hope it is more stable than the current PS2 emulation on the PS3. I love my PS3, but when I try to play Odin Sphere that I got off PSN, it is not a great experience. Which is really a shame, because the PS1 titles seem to work great, as do the very few PSP titles you can play through the PS3 (a thing I wish you could do with more PSP games).

Top Bottom