Playstation 5

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Sony really doing it's best Nintendo impression with closing digital storefronts and controller drift
I'm not shocked about the controller drift. The controller that came with my PS4 worked perfectly for more than three years. The new (official Sony) one I bought in January? Three months! Now it drifts worse than the older one.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
actual image of me looking at the tv screen as i see the character i am controlling drift to one side

xt51i3i.gif

i recently got a new ps4 controller to replace the original one which was drift to the point it was interfering with gameplay and now i don’t think i can trust this new guy. i splashed out on an official one too, unlike the cheap £10 ps3 i got that works but sometimes doesn’t register every button press

this is why i can’t maintain a relationship, sony you have given me trust issues

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Dont think i ever had any issues with my ps2 controllers. I could set it up to test it but thats a lot of work.

I know for a fact three of my xbox 360 had drift issues and im sure the fourth one was probably on its way.

Thats all i can offer for i have missed a whole generation of consoles.

Im hoping i dont miss another.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
PS2 controllers are actually the only ones I had a lot of problems with. Though not drift, usually just a button stopped working. I had a PS2 controller graveyard at my parents' house. Since then I think I lost one PS3 controller. So far my PS4 controllers have all been fine. My Switch controllers definitely drift, but I try to use my 3rd party one whenever possible (and since when did THAT become something remotely desirable, lol)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I just happened to open my phone this morning when I woke up for work (at 4 AM), right as the twitter account who's been tracking PS5 drops tweeted out an alert for target. I GOT ANOTHER ONE! I'm planning on selling it at cost to my coworker who has also been trying (unsuccessfully) to snag one.

#FuckTheScalpers
You are a true homie, my dude.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Hehe yes, they are two different people. It was my own brother who won last week, but did not claim it as the email had ended up in the Junk folder instead of Inbox folder. My brother in law, the husband of my sister won this time and gives it to me :D

I have already forgiven my brother for not checking his Junk/Spam folder. It was not the end of the world ;)
We are already automatically participating for the Digital Edition next week since we both did not win this week so if we win that one, my brother told me that I can have it (redeeming himself). If that happens I will give the Standard Edition to my friend who also did not win any PS5 yet.

Seems like PS5 is starting to be more available now than before :)

I was really confused for a while there. "PS5 Digital Edition". What? So they're releasing "consoles" as digital-only apps on PC now, phasing out "consoles" entirely? :wacky:
*googles and finds answer after way too long* Oh. So it's an actual physical console but it just doesn't read physical discs. :lol:

Top Bottom