Resident Evil Series

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
oh god yes that was the one

the part where they're running in a circle just shooting behind each other, why are they doing that

and leon's motorbike stunts

this film didn't go off the rails because i'm not sure it was anywhere near rails to start with

and then bane shows up! i just remember that was that film

Tetsujin

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah
AKA
Tets
Capcom needs to just make a Bayonetta x Resident Evil crossover and just let it rip.

That would be the most badass thing Capcom could ever do. Bring back Hideki Kamiya, and let this fucking magic happen.

Red & Black even works for the fucking scene. Come on, Capcom let's do this.
If you cross Bayonetta with any Capcom IP, why would you have it be RE instead of DMC :wacky:

looneymoon

hedgehog pandacat
AKA
Rishi
DMC and Bayonetta crossover is something 2020 does not deserve :( dare to dream

Just wanted to add to @Prism 's post. A middle ground between Netflix Death Note and Castle Vania is exactly what I would like from a Resident Evil adaptation.

New RE reboot movie in the work. Production firm Constantin Film and writer/director Johannes Roberts announced the cast for its Resident Evil origin story. Set in 1998 “on a fateful night in Raccoon City” the Resident Evil movie will star Kaya Scodelario (Maze Runner) as Claire Redfield, Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Jill Valentine, Robbie Amell (Upload) as Chris Redfield, Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) as Albert Wesker, Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap) as Leon S. Kennedy, and Neal McDonough (Yellowstone) as William Birkin.

New RE reboot movie in the work. Production firm Constantin Film and writer/director Johannes Roberts announced the cast for its Resident Evil origin story. Set in 1998 “on a fateful night in Raccoon City” the Resident Evil movie will star Kaya Scodelario (Maze Runner) as Claire Redfield, Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Jill Valentine, Robbie Amell (Upload) as Chris Redfield, Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) as Albert Wesker, Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap) as Leon S. Kennedy, and Neal McDonough (Yellowstone) as William Birkin.
In the words of Chris Redfield: "Barry, where's Barry?"

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
She looks legit terrifying in an awesome way.

She reminds me of something you'd see out of a Stephen King story, like The Shining or Rose Red. It's really awesome. I'm surprised she's called a vampire because I swore they said she was like a witch or something :monster:

Her size is quite incredible. Like damn....

I seriously hope my waifu Alex Wesker is in this game.

Resident Evil: VIllage coming to PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S|X & PC on may 7, 2021.

The game owners of the PS4 & Xbox One version of the game can upgrate to next-gen version for free.

Deluxe and Collector's Edition:

RE8 + RE7 Bundle, pre-order bonus :

RE8 PS5 Demo out today:
a new demo will come sometime in spring for all platforms.

------------------

RESIDENT EVIL RE:VERSE announced, available for free to anyone that purchased RE8. This looks like a sort of multiplayer battle royal(?)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Goddamn that Collector's Edition.

Ugghhhhhhh. I don't need it... I don't need it....

Holy shit that looks fucking amazing...

Edit: .... I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition on 1/22. Guess I needed it after all, lol.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom