• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Resident Evil Series

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
oh god yes that was the one

the part where they're running in a circle just shooting behind each other, why are they doing that

and leon's motorbike stunts

this film didn't go off the rails because i'm not sure it was anywhere near rails to start with

and then bane shows up! i just remember that was that film

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i kind of want to edit it and see how well the motorbike sequence matches up with the after burner remix from bayonetta

i might just play bayonetta again instead

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh that would be fucking perfect. That should've happened years ago, tbh. I only bring up RE since Vendetta got mentioned :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
DMC and Bayonetta crossover is something 2020 does not deserve :( dare to dream

Just wanted to add to @Prism 's post. A middle ground between Netflix Death Note and Castle Vania is exactly what I would like from a Resident Evil adaptation.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
New CG movie coming to Netflix on 2021. Will feature Claire and Leon.

Netflix-Portugal-on-Twitter_-_Eu_-Com-medo_-Nao...-Nada-https___t.co_XuYcHRxZG0_-_-Twitter-Google-Chrome-9_26_2020-2_36_01-PM.png

Teaser:
Correction, it's a series not a movie.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
New RE reboot movie in the work. Production firm Constantin Film and writer/director Johannes Roberts announced the cast for its Resident Evil origin story. Set in 1998 “on a fateful night in Raccoon City” the Resident Evil movie will star Kaya Scodelario (Maze Runner) as Claire Redfield, Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Jill Valentine, Robbie Amell (Upload) as Chris Redfield, Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) as Albert Wesker, Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap) as Leon S. Kennedy, and Neal McDonough (Yellowstone) as William Birkin.

Reactions: Wol

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
The cast is looking good.

I hope the movie turns out to be as well.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
New RE reboot movie in the work. Production firm Constantin Film and writer/director Johannes Roberts announced the cast for its Resident Evil origin story. Set in 1998 “on a fateful night in Raccoon City” the Resident Evil movie will star Kaya Scodelario (Maze Runner) as Claire Redfield, Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Jill Valentine, Robbie Amell (Upload) as Chris Redfield, Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) as Albert Wesker, Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap) as Leon S. Kennedy, and Neal McDonough (Yellowstone) as William Birkin.

In the words of Chris Redfield: "Barry, where's Barry?"

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Milla Jovovich video game adaptation films are the last tether to the early 2000s we simply cannot loosen ourselves from entirely. :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
She looks legit terrifying in an awesome way.

She reminds me of something you'd see out of a Stephen King story, like The Shining or Rose Red. It's really awesome. I'm surprised she's called a vampire because I swore they said she was like a witch or something :monster:

Her size is quite incredible. Like damn....

I seriously hope my waifu Alex Wesker is in this game.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Resident Evil: VIllage coming to PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S|X & PC on may 7, 2021.

The game owners of the PS4 & Xbox One version of the game can upgrate to next-gen version for free.

Deluxe and Collector's Edition:

EsSbZFZUYAE4Qnk
EsSbbh9UcAARqT_

RE8 + RE7 Bundle, pre-order bonus :

EsSbgZEU0AAv9SA

EsSbijIUYAEfgUm
EsSbkB_VoAAR533

RE8 PS5 Demo out today:
a new demo will come sometime in spring for all platforms.

------------------

RESIDENT EVIL RE:VERSE announced, available for free to anyone that purchased RE8. This looks like a sort of multiplayer battle royal(?)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Goddamn that Collector's Edition.

Ugghhhhhhh. I don't need it... I don't need it....

Holy shit that looks fucking amazing...

Edit: .... I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition on 1/22. Guess I needed it after all, lol.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom