So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Ya'll ever think that maybe Cloud loved HER more than Aerith and Tifa? HUH?!

YES.

I want to petition a remake of AC where Jesse is in that doorway with Aeris and Zack.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Mako: Dude, really? This mean I should be nice to Jesse? D:

I think I mad Cloud a massive jerk this past play through. I wanted to get the Tifa date even. :(

@Vendel: I knew it.

@Zee: That is a marvelous idea!

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
i think red means stop, green means go, and it doesnt matter because there is no yellow line! :aah:

It should be: Tifa <-----> Cloud
Aeris <----> Zack
Vincent <----> Yuffie
Cid <-----> Barett

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dude, really? This mean I should be nice to Jesse? D:

I think I mad Cloud a massive jerk this past play through. I wanted to get the Tifa date even. :(

Yup. All of the affection values and stuff you do for Jessie really just go over to Tifa.

It's an interesting implication :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL that'd make sense except, being nice to Jessie and flirting with her, makes Tifa's affection for Cloud go higher too. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Mako: The more Cloud starts to like AVALANCHE as a whole the more it means he loves Tifa?

Because he joined because of her? :awesome:

i think red means stop, green means go, and it doesnt matter because there is no yellow line! :aah:

It should be: Tifa <-----> Cloud
Aeris <----> Zack
Vincent <----> Yuffie
Cid <-----> Barett

lol Yuffentine. Sorry, going to have to pass.

And Cid/Barret WUT? XD

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
LOL that'd make sense except, being nice to Jessie and flirting with her, makes Tifa's affection for Cloud go higher too.

Wasn't there also something like, if you chose the "We've gotta save Aeris" option at the Don's, it counts towards her affection too?

Tifa likes chivalrous men. c:

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
The gamefaqs Date Mechanics guide says that Tifa gets jealous of Jesse when Cloud is nice to her:

Talk to Jessie twice on the train home from the first mission:
"Thanks anyway" --
"Looking forward to it" (-3 Tifa)
It could be wrong though, I guess. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
True, but if you be nice to Jessie, and listen to her talk about the schematics of Midgar and stuff, it apparently makes Tifa's affection go up! :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wasn't there also something like, if you chose the "We've gotta save Aeris" option at the Don's, it counts towards her affection too?

Tifa likes chivalrous men. c:

And this is if the Don chooses Aerith, right? I've never been able to get him to do that. :/

But I remember hearing that saying you need to save Tifa when she was chosen also boosts her affection. :/

i was only srs for the first 2 -.-..
anyone should know the last 2 dont belong!

Oh we know. lol ^_^

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i was bored and put anything for my sig pic, i dont rly like barret so it ruins it all.

How can you not like Barret he's amazing.

When he shakes his popeye arms towards the sky it makes me laugh every time.

And this is if the Don chooses Aerith, right? I've never been able to get him to do that. :/

But I remember hearing that saying you need to save Tifa when she was chosen also boosts her affection. :/

I got him to choose Aeris once (but really, when he chooses Cloud it's funnier). I thiiiiink Tifa was the default option if you got no accessories, and if you only got a few accessories it was Aeris.

I like letting Tifa kick that one guys ass in the basement. mmm bb

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Guys that chart that Celes posted isn't even real, here's the real one:

realchart.gif

and I always did think it was odd that Tifa would get jealous at Cloud flirting with Jesse... woman's intuition I guess. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
i was bored and put anything for my sig pic, i dont rly like barret so it ruins it all.

Get another one? I could edit Barret out for you if you like. :)

That said I'm with Zee. I really like Barret. He's so under appreciated. lol

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
Aerith pouts and gets a -3, or maybe -2 if you don't ask her if she's okay in the Don's mansion. If you ignore her and say you've gotta rescue Tifa, she get's sorta huffy. I love that stuff. Aerith is cute.

One of the many reasons why I wish they'd remake VII with good graphics. You'd be able to see detailed and varied facial expressions. I bet Aerith would make some really adorable faces. Yuffie and Tifa, too.

Vendel

Banned
I got him to choose Aeris once (but really, when he chooses Cloud it's funnier). I thiiiiink Tifa was the default option if you got no accessories, and if you only got a few accessories it was Aeris.

I think the list was posted on this site once. But the combination's are like 12 Cloud 20 Aerith and like 170 for Tifa. (yes Tifa is just that hot.)

Funny enough I got Cloud chosen my last play though. And I was trying to get Aerith...bah.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
You got Cloud? Did you play along with the Don or tell him you were dating Barret?

One of the many reasons why I wish they'd remake VII with good graphics. You'd be able to see detailed and varied facial expressions. I bet Aerith would make some really adorable faces. Yuffie and Tifa, too.

Yeah, in the scene where Cloud first (properly) meets Aeris, she's doing all these adorable motions. c:

Tifa was really cute though too, she did that little shuffle-in-place move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom