• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

Lex

Administrator
Appropriate for both thread and that ^

WE JUST WANT A LITTLE MEAT WITHOUT YOUR BIBLE. XD

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I said no mayonnaise xD lolololol

I think she's absolutely gorgeous both as a woman and a man :lol: And dayum dat body

Here's another queen I love:

There was a time I couldn't get the chorus out of my brain

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I watched the movie today. Now I'm going to have this stuck in my head for at least a week.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. There are much worse things to have stuck in one's head. But given my place of employment, I pretty much get reminded of this song's existence every time I walk through the science fiction section, which happens at least once and usually twice or more every day I work.

tl;dr this song is an earworm of the highest calibre

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Shake Your Bonbon - Ricky Martin

What the actual fuck brain? What did I ever do to you?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I always have this song in my head when I walk my dogs. Is this not the best dog walking theme song?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This helped me go once through a MRI that lasted 40 minutes; I had to keep my eyes closed lest I saw the coffin I was encased into (I'm claustrophobic). Thankfully it got stuck on my head the whole time.

Lex

Administrator
That song has been plaguing this country for months now, and it's annoying because I quite liked it at first. Also I can't help but find the cocky-dickheadedness of Robin Thicke in this video reaaaaaally attractive. *sigh*

AvecAloes

Donator
I've only just heard it as of a few days ago. I live under a rock, as it turns out, and never ever listen to the radio, haha. But I also like it, it's incredibly catchy, and Robin Thicke is very dreamy here (also holy nice tits, Batman) :P

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

I couldn't have found a more fitting song for him.

Top Bottom