• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Let's give a round of applause for the Blue Blur! He's back :monster:

Platinum'd the game last week, btw and it was fucking phenomenal. The game was wonderful. 8/10 easily.

Only criticism was the final boss was a tad underwhelming but everything else was incredibly fun! So nice to have a Sonic game that didn't try to destroy me or just be bad lolol

Reactions: Lex

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's worth it. And the DLC coming out is only going to add to it's value and replayability. This is a really good game!

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
There have been mockups around for a long time now, I remember some of them calling it "Mercury Mines" in the 2000s. It came out a few years ago that the Little Planet bgm was actually it's present theme, which was repurposed for Desert Dazzle which got cancelled as well:

Ghost X

Almost feels like a lot of what was envisioned for the first Sonic games went to the scrap heap. Had it all come to pass, I wonder how it would have affected the evolution of the franchise.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Classic Amy gets her chance to shine! Looks close to her Advance gameplay.

Also Knuckles IS playable in CD now too.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
But did you put the right music in? :monster: (I know the answer's no.)

I do really love the Genesis-branded box cover though, I must say.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Played it. It's a fun little Ace Attorney-esque visual novel. The investigation is piss easy but the story is fun and the art is nice.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
More dropping on Genocide City, we now have full maps. It even had 3 acts. Act 3 even had water:

The gravity was supposed to change in Act 1, which must have been resued in S3K Death Egg.

The 3 acts is likely why there's Genocide City 1 and 2 on the concept maps.

Top Bottom