X
Aaaaaand this is Paul Giamatti as the Rhino:

original.jpg

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
'Rhino'? Or generic bald prison guy? I get confused with this realism shit they're pulling on Rhino instead of making it as faithful to the comic rhino as it was.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Electro still looks ridiculous and like Batman & Robin's Mr Freeze which is never good.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That trailer was looking so good until Electro appear, I don't think I'm ever going to take him seriously while he looks like that.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, although there's about a 0.002% chance of this actually happening, this is what I want to see from all of our, "Amazing Spider-Man" films. Given that their villain line-up looks like it's gonna just be utterly amazing, building up to a Sinister Six seems pretty inevitable, and could be utterly bad ass.

I'd love to see that happen, and then see Sony (and Fox) play nice, and let Andrew Garfield show up in an Avengers film as Spider-Man (and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine), because I think that they've been so badass in the roles, it'd be nice to officially give them an acknowledgement in that canon.

Then, I want to see something that would be just about the boldest move ever, I'd want to see them build up to doing "Death of Spider-Man" and passing the mantle off to Miles Morales. One, it's ultra heart-rending and a damn intense story that necessitates a big villain team-up, and two: it would give us Miles Morales Spider-Man on film.

Also, if you've never seen the fan made motion comic for Death of Spider-Man, you should watch it below, but seriously, be prepared for ALL of the feels.

That trailer was looking so good until Electro appear, I don't think I'm ever going to take him seriously while he looks like that.

When it comes to taking a villain seriously, I'd honestly rather have Ultimate Electro 1000x more than his non-Ultimate version.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
They just need to connect Spidey with the Avengers. Keep the X-Men separate if you must, but Spidey belongs in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not some isolated-from-everyone-else Spidey Cinematic Universe.

People who would pay to see that shit don't care which studio has the rights to what. Work it out, guys.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
^ This.

The X-Men are like...you can't work that shit into the MCU anymore at this point. That's okay imo, the movieverse doesn't need to be that crowded. :monster:

But Spider-Man? I'd love to see him in an Avengers movie. It'd be much easier to retroactively work into the continuity too.

Not to mention, the Oscorp tower almost made it into the Avengers. :p

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Spidey is the only one I would love to see integrated into Avengers and the MCU. The X-men needs a total retcon with Hugh Jackman arguably only the only one retained imo. Because I would love to see RDJ and the Jackman tangle together.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Maybe as a cameo, but I think Spider-Man would pull waaaaaaay too much attention away from the Avengers themselves. EDIT: Oh hell with it. If they can, go for it.

I'm more pleased that they're practically admitting they want to take Spidey past high school/college. I want some gang wars!

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Based on the description in the article, does the 4th film sound like they want to pull in Miles Morales to anyone else, or is it just my wishful thinking?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Andrew Garfield, you're the only good Spidey I would pay to see tango against Thanos with RDJ, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans.

Top Bottom