Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I know but dddddamn he's gonna have a hard time here. Also I like this Green Goblin alot, makes me wish he was in MCU as well so Victoria Hand and him can get alone and steal James Rhode's Iron Patriot suit. *___*

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
shakeit.php

I now remember why I love Spiderman. :'(

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ouch, my heart.

Edit: Damn it, I looked again and again, ouch my heart. Just... goddamn it Peter :'(

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Link's dead. Here's YouTube link to the Russian ShakyCam version until the real footage drops.

There's a HELL of a lot going on. Here's to hoping that they can keep it all reigned in.

X :neo:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Wow. They sure do have alot on their play there I really wonder how the pacing for this film is going to be. It's going to take a miracle for them to successfully juggle and pull of 3 villains o.o

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, I'm kinda worried about all of that.

Unless they make the movie three hours long, I'm scared they'll squeeze too much into the movie.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Did anyone else see Doc Oc's arms and the Vulture's wings? They're clearly building up to the Sinister Six.

Am I the only one who thinks Spider-Man looks straight out of a video game? Like the actual character, and I dont mean it looks bad, it just.. I look at him and I think it's from a new Spider-Man game. It has that feel. Like at 1:38

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
ibqa9N7piNqq0B.gif

I think it's partially because of the super vibrant colors. Definitely looks like a "CG animation movie" instead "CG to complement a live action movie".

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think it's also that his super-quick web-slinging and acrobatics seem much more fantasy super hero than all of the MCU heroes, too which heavily contributes to it, since it's different than what the other superhero films have shown so far that work really hard to sell that the feats are still those of a real guy in a suit.

Ghost X

I wonder how heavy Rhino is. In the trailer we see Spider-Man catch a moving car, so surely he can't just pick up Rhino and throw him at Electro. The end.

Anyways, I'm liking the look of the movie.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesus, this is really too much for Spidey to handle. Not to mention Green Goblin, I'm liking the new look of this guy and kinda reminds me of the Ultimate Goblin blended with the Old school one. I really wish MCU was set with this, so we can see more of Goblin tangoing with Avengers or others within that continuity.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I am hoping it would happen too, Victoria Hand/Safron Burrows with Norman Osborn/Chris Cooper would be something good to look into but unlike the comics, she's now a SHIELD leading agent rather than just an agent so I highly doubt an alliance will be made if the merge would ever occur.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Gwen Stacy doesn't die in the Ultimates universe.

Top Bottom