Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
There's just something about the eyes that they get right. He actually looks like Spider-Man (mid 90s to be exact)

The last film series looked somewhat like a Power Ranger. I think the edges were too straight and the eye lenses were too metallic/gold.

I'm getting excited for this. I'll sit down with the previous movie now, and just assume it was a starter costume like bagman or something.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
There's just something about the eyes that they get right. He actually looks like Spider-Man (mid 90s to be exact)

This.

100% This.

It was the VERY first thing that I noticed, too. It seems like most internet comments seem to be ranting and raving about how the design looks more like the one from the Tobey Maguire Films by comparison, but really, I always thought that the one from The Amazing Spider-man was going to be his "prototype" costume, before he settled on a more finalized design, and this one looks exactly how I imagine Spidey. It'll be nice to see a full-body shot of it at some point to see how the rest of the costume ties together.

X :neo:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Here's the full shot of the new costume. This is a much better suit than the other one! Yet people are still complaining.

http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/f...otos-have-been-revealed-showing-the-new-suit/

_1361856696.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can't wait to see how the new mary jane and new baddie will look like. I Hope this one takes the cake like the last film.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Putting aside the Mr. Freezeness of it... it also doesn't look a damn thing like Electro :closedmonster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh man... I figured it might happen, but I really hope it doesn't because it will be soul-crushingly sad.

Via: io9

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh man... I figured it might happen, but I really hope it doesn't because it will be soul-crushingly sad.

Via: io9

I'll be surprised if it does happen considering Electro is supposed to be the main villain for the film and that incident is usually Green Goblin related.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'll be surprised if it does happen considering Electro is supposed to be the main villain for the film and that incident is usually Green Goblin related.

I've seen that mentioned, and it is a really good point. I'm always wondering how everything's supposed to be panning out, especially with the fact that
promised her dad not to let anything happen to her, and I'm curious how close they'll want to play with that promise in this film, since we all know that he ultimately fails to keep it. In this case, I think it's THAT aspect that's most important to the film's story at present.
They're also building up the Sinister Six from everything that it looks like so far, so there're a lot of things that they have to do to accomplish that, and I'm wondering how all of that's being brought together.

Top Bottom