CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Some of Pharrell's credits:

"I'm a Slave 4 U" (Britney Spears) - Produced with his band The Neptunes

"Hot in Herre" (Nelly) - Produced with The Neptunes

"Drop It Like It's Hot" (Snoop Dog)- Featured

"Get Lucky" and "Lose Yourself to Dance" (Daft Punk) - Featured

He has worked with Hans Zimmer before too in Despicable Me, Man of Steel, 84th Academy Awards. Also he's a big nerd, he has a band called N.E.R.D. and his record company is called Star Trak Entertainment.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

He has worked with Hans Zimmer before too in Despicable Me, Man of Steel, 84th Academy Awards. Also he's a big nerd, he has a band called N.E.R.D. and his record company is called Star Trak Entertainment.

HNFmBue.gif

He's a pretty great producer and unlike many others doesn't fall back to cliche and using generic wub wubs that are all the craze right now. And even when he does incorporate them they're at least decent lol.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You probably did without realizing it, :monster:. He's been one of the major players in the pop / mtv / mainstream music thing for the past ten years or so.

Blah, yes, I can't believe I didn't realize he collaborated with Daft Punk at first. I own that album, too. D:

And I have definitely heard of N.E.R.D.

I won't be forgetting him anymore. :monster:

Thanks.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tasm2-poster.jpg

Behind the scenes video with more spoilers for the spoiler inclined.

Well in the first one, a teenager was running the internship at a major genetics research company. Teenagers like to see teenagers doing adult things in movies.

I hope he's the major villain in this and the goblin stuff is primarily in the trailers to lure people in. I havnt been too kind to this series but I really like what they're doing with Electro. I think he looks fantastic, and from what I've seen Foxx is doing a great job playing him.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So apparently there is going to be ANOTHER trailer coming out in the next couple of days. Although Sony promises that this will be the last one. :monster:

There's also a Spidey Rogue Gallery bracket battle taking place on the official Facebook page.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
This has been diagnosed as trailer addiction, it's a real thing people and it can be dangerous. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For anyone who wasn't a fan of the first movie and are not convinced this new movie will be any better, read this.

Makes me even more excited to read that. I'm glad they were taking all those criticisms to heart.

Ok, good trailer, makes me wanna see movie, Now STOP and leave me wanting more already :awesome:

:wackymonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I only wish that Andrew garfield would cross over with the avengers nevermind xmen they're too fucked and inconsistent. This spider needs to be mentored by Nick Fury and should have been in Ultron's sequel :(. I mean after he deals with the terrible trio. I mean I am not sure how he's gonna face sinister six once they form.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Release the movie THEN Plottwist it to be part of the MCU in a meta way. No spidey in MCU is wrong man.

Top Bottom