Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
tumblr_lkp9bfbTpq1qcsoik.gif

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I'm not sure if I'm happy about this at all :/ ...I miss Maguire. The suit doesn't look too bad but I have to agree with the ones who said it, I still like and prefer the previous one. I actually feel a bit angry about this.. It just doesn't seem to be right without Maguire and his suit. I suppose I could give this new reboot a chance but.. I don't know yet.

~ Raz

Ghost X

They should just do the Gwen Stacy tragic storyline already. Everyone loves a tragedy, unless of course its done badly. Just not in this movie... but the next reboot in ten years time, or whatever :P.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh, well it's about freaking time. :) They paraded him around in front of us in the previous trilogy. I had been really hoping he would have been one then. :P

I hated the old one not having Gwen, and then they added her and I hated it more. She's one of my favourite characters from when I was a kid reading Spiderman stuff so I really hope they do her right this time around.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
You got to be quick. Not sure what you mean about suing harry though.

Andrew Garfield played Eduardo Saverine in the movie The Social Network.
Aka the guy who sued his best friend and owner of Facebook (mark zuckerberg) for 600million and won.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
sudden urge for a mirrors edge game but with spiderman

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I was always hopeful it would be pretty decent ;.;

I was quick to judge X-Men : First Class by simply looking at the design, but was positively surprised when I finally saw the movie.

For this reason, I decide not to damn this movie to all hell simply because the costume looks weird. I shall wait and see how this one turns out.

Even so, I wish they wouldn't reboot the thing. I want Spiderman 4, darn it. I always approved of Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker. Don't understand all the hate he gets.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I will never understand the praise X-Men First Class gets.

It's such a bland movie with poor story and special effects.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I still havent gotten around to seeing first class yet. Only reason i want to somewhat watch is because of macavoy, otherwise everything else bothers me. That and the mystique design errks me to hell.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
hahahahahah

it's like they don't even think things like these through anymore. They're going "aight, so the Batman reboot was win, let's do a Spiderman reboot because the movies we made three years ago sucked balls, here's half a billion of budget, have a it." Or something.

Hollywood, and comic book guys, you lot are nuts.

Of course, it'll sell like crazy, which is the main reason they're still going to go through with this.

Top Bottom