Staff Misconduct Thread

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Either way despite your judgement, Smooth Criminal, I welcome Username to this forum if he is smart enough to keep his ruse next time or follows the rules and waits for his ban to lift. Keep fighting, little guy. Because of you, we'll live in a galaxy/world where Superheroes like a misguided playboy like myself, temperamental scott, snarking alex and my hammer timing friend Thor can help lost and poor souls like yourself.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I gave him a chance once and he turned back into a prick. But if he tried again, I'd go with it. Dude could talk wrestling at least when he was sober.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'd estimate he's been given at least a dozen chances on this forum alone. I can see why staff members might not be willing to give him another.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
We should be there for him though. He never left us despite his annoyance, I feel he is now a vital member to this community at least ; . ;

Where are forum lawyers when you need them.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's just his way of trying to say that he loves us...sometimes it's hard getting in touch with your feelings ;.;

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If he really wanted to be unbanned he could have tried contacting people through messenger or something rather than violating the rules that are explicitly laid out in the registration agreement:
* You're not allowed to use a duplicate account if your original account was banned. Your new account will be banned instantly, and your original account's ban duration - if any - will be increased, if it concerns a suspension and not a permanent ban.
He's already done this about six times. The fact that he did it again isn't going to increase anyone's belief that he'd have any more respect for any of the rest of our rules this time around. To be honest, I wasn't even particularly in support of banning him for as long as he was at first, but then he just kept. breaking. rules. He's broken the rules by far more times than anyone else in the history of the forum. A permaban might be a bit harsh but, I mean, the rules explicitly say that the sentence of your ban will increase every time you make a new account, and he's done this at least five times now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
See, that's the fucking problem right there.

Why? Just because he's an outcast/oddball, you would condemn him? I was like him years ago, but I manned up and took responsibility but I never did it alone. I had good men like Scott, Alex and begrudgingly, Wander to make me the guy who I am today. We just need to be there for him rather than close the pool for him, Mako boy. : (

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Mumble, the issue is that he only seemed to be trying to change once. And it didn't last long. And when he fell of the "not a dick" wagon, he fell hard. Just let him go man.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hmmm... Well if he kept falling with no chance of getting back up there's only one thing to do.

Put him down /repulsors charge

:' [ Good bye, Username.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gabe said:
4. People complaining about Scott's infractions. Seriously, Scott doesnt give a shit about it, neither should you. If you think you should stick up for Scott then you dont know the guy at all. He does this shit because hes fucking Scott, does anyone even fucking remember that Scott is fucking SCOTT? Derp guys seriously, its Scott, hes had more bans, infractions and general staff hate pointed at him then all of you put together, he doesnt care about whats going on online.

I thought I should just clarify for everyone who doesn't know who I am.
Im scott.
Sup.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Since a few of us have some feelings about this, can we bring up Ryu's conduct in the LTD thread?

I'm going to point out these two quotes, the first of which started all this:

Ryu said:
Good. Some people from the CxA forums would insist Cloud was just another child or a rebellious teenager as far as his role went.

Not naming names is one of the most infuriating bullshit things you can do, IMO. I would much rather tar a specific person with a true statement than imply a large potion of people with the same statement only vague.

imo, the spirit of the rule was to avoid old blood in old threads/forums and to just focus any super srs ltd arguments in one thread. Forum members are treated strictly in that thread for reasons we all understand, so mods should be held to the same standard.

I just feel like this was the very attitude that had the LTDs before it spiraled into shit, and that's exactly the kind of attitude the new thread was supposed to monitor. Probably doesn't matter a whole bunch since the new LTD isn't even that active and most of us don't post there anymore, but I feel that if a mod isn't meeting the simple standards set by the first page in the thread then that's an issue.

Anyway other people certainly had opinions on this so I felt this was a better thread to voice them.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, Que was called out for something she said so if a Mod does something similar and nothing happens with it people aren't going to be happy with it. =P The point of the thread was that there was going to be absolutely no tolerance for that kind of thing, even if we have to be ridiculously protective of it. It kind of sucks because now all of the interest is sapped out of the thread (though that started happening before all of this) but it had to be done because let's face it, people were starting to act like jerks and point fingers and that kind of thing shouldn't be tolerated anyway. So yeah, the thread is meant to be really strict and we kinda brought it upon ourselves so that's that. =P
imo :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Might as well just get rid of it entirely, at least until there's something new worth talking about. The thread had a chance under the new rules, and hardly anyone wanted to talk. And on the rare occasion they do, they inevitably step outside the narrow. It sucks for everyone, both the posters and the mods who have to babysit it.

It was a good run. I enjoyed five years of lesbians, haikus, Isabella posts, and a lot of fantastic discussions both on- and off-topic. But it's never going to be the same LTD, at least not on this board.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I don't think there's any reason to close the thread just because people aren't posting in it. It's not like it's particularly hard on us to moderate, specifically for that reason.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm a little disappointed that people are so incapable of posting under those guidelines.

For a while it was good, and now it's degenerated entirely.

Oh well.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I just want to say that if you guys are going to have strict rules in the thread, by all means have them, but don't play favorites like this. I don't think that the mods should be able to get away with stuff other members get in trouble for.

I would like to point out that I also miss the old LTD threads. The spam, and haikus and Isabella.... That's why it was so fun. Now it's just boring and pointless. Even I don't care about it anymore.

EDIT
and I'm not saying punish Ryu or Ryu shouldn't be a mod or anything, but either figure out what the rules are or be fair is all.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think they were playing favorites. Someone said something right away and no one is disagreeing. So far. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh okay... well good then...

and now that I think about it, Ryu SHOULD be punished :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I would like to point out that I also miss the old LTD threads. The spam, and haikus and Isabella.... That's why it was so fun. Now it's just boring and pointless. Even I don't care about it anymore.

whats stopping you guys from just posting that in chit chat thread?

Top Bottom