Starcraft II

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I was going to say that I preferred the original references better

but that would have been stupid of me, what am I kidding I love these new ones they're more relevant to the times and I love them run-on sentence.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a shame I only get less than half of those, :monster:.

Off course, things like 'black sheep wall' made no sense either and still don't. Or well, that one does now since there's a band with the same name.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My favorite references are the Anchorman and District 9 ones :monster:

Also guys

SHIP BATTLE

I RIKE IT ALOT [!]

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I saw that this morning, can't say I'm terribly thrilled by it. Still, the impact of an ending clip depends on how good everything leading up to it is, so I won't bitch about it until I see it in context.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
FUCK YOU SPOILERS NO.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lulz, when are the masses going to bitch about Blizzard milking the franchise? :monster:

Also, not watching, cba. Note also I was quite underwhelmed with SC2's story, at least compared to the original.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I don't get all the bitching, tbh. WoL was a full game, even if the story isn't complete. The next 2 will be priced at expansion prices, which, if the campaign is the same length as the first game, is fair enough.

I mean, I know Blizzard and Activision in general are greedy fucks, but the pricing on StarCraft is perfectly reasonable.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Blizzard mailed me a new Starcraft USB when I misplaced mine.

Any blame I put on money whoring goes solely to Activision.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
wat

this is just kerrigan getting into her ghost gear again and nova and raynor working as a badass tag team

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
yeah it's not a terribly high res teaser

dw, the real thing comes out in like 2 days so I don't think Blizzard's all that fussed about the leak :monster:

Although who knows what this is actually about, maybe Kerrigan is breaking into a Dominion facility or something
(Although what exactly Nova might be doing working with Raynor is a bit strange in that supposed context seeing as she's on a Dominion payroll
)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
'kay.

Can't say I'm too excited, to be fair - the singleplayer of SC2 didn't leave as much an impression on me as SC1. Probably also because three-quarters of it is just 'Hey guy run this mission for moneyz' instead of part of some giant universal epic like SC1 was.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I thought landing on Char to get swamped by the entire legion of Zerg was pretty universally epic.

Or that prophecy where the last of the protoss get wiped out by a galaxy completely wrecked by hybrids

That was pretty swish too

:monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
imQ4xC.png

I'm still hoping we see her get more Zerg-like again, rather than just making the Zerg into a free-willed race of aliens, which kinda takes away from a lot of what made them so monstrous.

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
See the thing is I think the point of making them free willed is so that they don't get enslaved by the Hybrids, thereby removing the problem that occurs in the prophecy.

So when the Hybrids do return, there'll be an epic fight of 3 races against one single monstrous army from outside the galaxy, and Kerrigan can then lead them to a symbiosis with the other two races. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
baaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaassss

EDIT: ... Interesting change to the GUI. Kerrigan looks exactly the same as I had imagined with her in a ghost suit (it's sorta funny because her hair actually seems rasta-styled :awesome:)

Although that's quite an interesting suit design. Dunno if it does her as much justice as her old one :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Debut is meh

Preferred the teaser

More of Blizzard's godly cinematic work thanks! :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Well the debut was like

it was great don't get me wrong

But the copious use of WoL's soundtrack spliced funny plus zooming gameplay clips doesn't feel like a "debut" trailer to me that's all

EDIT: Also more Nova please omg

They owe us big-time for never delivering on Ghost

Top Bottom