Super Smash Bros.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I'm very disappointed Geno isn't a character, or at the very least, a deluxe Mii costume...
But Sephiroth nipples are confirmed. They're subtle, but there.

Edit: There's a lot of really good touches in the Northern Crater stage! The fact the end of the game with Meteor and Holy unfolds behind the players is really astounding - the visuals are awesome. Let alone the fact they finally got more than two songs for FFVII, lol.

Last edited:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Love the classic text box.

Also a list of the music tracks. New arrangements! Shit I might have to buy this now.

• Opening - Bombing Mission (new arrangement)
  • Those Who Fight (Advent Children version)
  • Those Who Fight Further (Advent Children version)
  • Aerith's Theme (new arrangement)
  • Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (new arrangement)
  • Jenova
  • Cosmo Canyon (new arrangement)
  • One-Winged Angel
  • Advent: One-Winged Angel

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I played it with Cloud for...well, obvious reasons. I didn't have the strength to meme it up.

By the way, these new arrangements are really great - Aerith's theme might be my favorite rendition of it yet.
Okay I've done it with Cloud now. Got lucky and took him down with Cloud's up B off the stage.

Worth noting: Sephiroth's Spirit uses his Classic artwork, rather than his smash render like Cloud does. This gives me hope that we'll get more FFVII spirits on the 22nd when Sephiroth "officially" releases.
EDIT: well, there you go lol
I spy the Turks and Chocobo off to the right too, wonder who else they might get? Maybe Cloud's Spirit will be updated to match the rest.

Last edited:

Saven

Pro Adventurer
9-year old me: "You know what would be cool? If Mario, Link, Solid Snake, Cloud, Sephiroth, Ganon, and Mega Man were all in the same game?"
Know-it-all 10-year old friend: "That isn't possible. They are owned by different companies and they are held by copyrights and neither one of them wants to get sued for it."
*21 years later*
Sakurai: "Copyright problems?"

Haven't played SSBU since it first came out. Got a lot of shit to catch up on. This is so cool! :D

Top Bottom