Tekken 6

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Super Power Electric Combo Necro Thread Fantastiche. Because I can, bitches.

Also because I'm excited. In the sort of Big Kev, heart-attack excited that got him killed. :monster:

Gonna link it from here because they have two lists at one time which means I can link less I am a lazy person yes. http://sdtekken.com/2008/06/04/new-tekken-6-character-rankings/

Quite a few conflicts here, although a few of them stand out quite a bit and are pretty consistent (Devil Jin doesn't count you fags :monster:)

Bob. Seriously. He's just for the obsese kids to look up to, shit.
Lei. Okay, so there's a bit of a difference between 19th and 'S' rank. I personally preferred it when every single move was a clusterfuck of buttons and changes between stances because it made people's asses getting kicked a whole lot cooler. Now he's just one of those 'DOUBLE TAP YOUR BUTTONS AND SHIT TO WIN THE GAME' guys. Urgh. (Also, 3rd in Devastation event. What)
Lee. Well. 3 games and he's gone from super cheap dumbshit to super shit. Although this is only comparative, I'm sure he still has something to cheap his game up.
Roger Jr. wut
Capoieras. lol.
Bears. lol.
Jin and Heihachi fans can rejoice. Kinda.

Discuss. Troll.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I roffled at every one of those posts. Especially the one where Xianghua from Soul Calibur shows up in the middle of the tournament :monster:

Also, Heihachi >

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I want tekken 6 too, I think my brother is gonna get it for the Xbox can't wait to start kicking arse with it like.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Apparently it's got the biggest cast of any Tekken ever. Bitchin'.

Any characters you gaiz like/prefer to use?

Ed: TLS Tekken tournament y/y?

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
yeah, cause they included pretty much everyone from all the past tekken series and a few new characters.

I'm godly with Kazuya and Panda.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I only ever play with Kazuya and Bryan fury.

Been playing with Kazuya since the first game.

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
I've watched a few vids and it looks like he's got a bunch of new moves.

I used to be sick with Hwoarang too. People who use Law and Eddy irritate me, they're such nub characters.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
King, Heihachi, Lee, Yoshimitsu, Bryan, Steve...I'll play any of these, but 'hachi's always been my go-to. Tho I really like Lee.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If you're good enough with King you can finish a whole match in one go if you get ahold of your opponent.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I roffled at every one of those posts. Especially the one where Xianghua from Soul Calibur shows up in the middle of the tournament :monster:

Also, Heihachi >

But didn't Heihachi show up in the SCII for the PS2? That was pretty lulzy.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If you're good enough with King you can finish a whole match in one go if you get ahold of your opponent.
This.

It's been so long since I played, tho, that I don't remember the command sequence for the Rolling Death Cradle (the 100% chain throw) anymore. >:

King was also the first character I ever played before, back when I was still in grade school and the first Tekken came out (in like 95'?). Good times.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You guys saw the wierdass ads for Tekken 6 right, the ones which involved slow-mos of random real-life people hitting each other? Dunno what those were about, although I heard someone say they were simply to make up for delayed release dates or something.

I play Lei and Bryan MAN I AM SO FUCKING CONFLICTED LUL :awesome: since Tekken 3. I also used to play Baek, before I got sick of his ugly Korean face winning all the time. :monster:

For some reason I sucked at T2.

I remember the first time I picked up the controller to play as Feng. I beat someone by mashing the controller, that was stupid. He felt totally broken in T5.
And apparently the taekwondo characters have also moved down the tier list quite a bit.

One day I am going to try out Kazuya. Pretty rad guy. He kicks the motorbikes in halfs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Damn you people! I was going to buy it for Christmas but by then you all will have your moves perfected. I can't go into a TLS tournament like that!

Also, the new Tekken Force mode (They don't call it that but fuck 'em, it'll always be Tekken Tag to me). Like? Dislike? Moar noods?

Top Bottom