TES V: Skyrim

Vendel

Banned
So I joined the Imperial Legion. Gonna teach those rebel scum a lesson.

Now to find a wife. :grover:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I joined the imperials because the rebels are all fucking racist assholes.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i joined the storm cloaks because

idk maybe by being a good dark elf ulfrich will make his city less shit for my peoples

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense for a dark elf to join the imperials. Although I haven't officially joined either yet.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I don't really like either faction but if I have to choose I'm going Imperial.

It's not even just dark elves -- the Stormcloaks don't seem to give a shit about anyone who's not a Nord.

Also the Queen of Solitude is a cool chick so I'd side with her

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I joined the Imperials. Not really for any particular reason.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I just joined the other guys because the game is obviously steering towards making the rebels come off as intolerant fucks and I'm pretty sure that's just the shallow version.

I'll report back if I'm sent out to kill minorities.

Current death toll: 1 Ice Wraith
Upcoming: Undead and curséd dead kings.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Im playing a kitty cat man in skyrim, you think the dark elves have it bad?
My kind arent even let in city walls.

And the bandits, damn those bandits are always talking shit.

"My cousin had a cat once.... I killed it too!"
"You'll make a good rug CAT"

:<

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm deciding whether to buy Skyrim NOW or after the inevitable price drop DLC bundle version comes out.
THAT I will buy it is a given, of course.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Ulfric is a douche but the Imperials are making considering the inuniverse Jesus anything other then a man punishable by death. Which is happened to me. Twice.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I joined the stormcloaks first time around since from my characters perspective it was the imperials who, despite knowing he wasn't officialy scheduled for death, tried to execute me anyway just because.

IRL I would likely join the imperials, and plan on making a character to0 do so with before to long. But from an RP perspective the stormcloaks made more sense on character one. Or at least they did until a goddamn glitch sstopped me from continuing that particular questline.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Stormcloaks is the logical choice if you're a Nord - and seeing that I'm awesome like that, my first character is one 'o those, :monster:. Not sure yet about the next though, could be anything.

And yeah, the imperials are a more logical choice IRL, you get things like pension and a decent pay and stuff :monster:.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I just got this on Friday, and it consumed my ENTIRE weekend. God it's so fantastic....

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You'll be at it for weeks more, :monster:. According to xfire, I have almost 40 hours in it so far... Feels like longer though, :monster:. That seems to be about 1/3rd of the ~150 hours I put into Oblivion. I don't feel like I've been through 1/3rd of the game yet though, :monster:. I like it better than Oblivion, that's for sure.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I haven't played it for over a week (it broke so I uninstalled it and then WoW patch came out and I forgot)

But reinstalling on Steam now and I have 50 hours played :/

skyrim.png

Vendel

Banned
Encountered my first bug (that I know of) yesterday. My archery skill is red and is set at 15. I hope this doesn't become an issue as I skill this up.

Oh and after complaining about the lack of dragons to a co-worker. Now it seems I can't take 10 steps out of a town without running into one. In one hilarious journey I fast traveled to a location to find a dragon waiting for me. I killed it then walked over the next ridge (a journey of a good 20 seconds) to find yet another dragon waiting for me.

And the fletcher in Solitude didn't think it was funny when I asked him for arrows that could kill a dragon.

Z

Zealkin

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

I've never played any of the elder scroll games, should I wait till the price drops? Or just get it?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Wait for the price drop. Especially since it'll likely come bundled with DLC when it happens.

Top Bottom