TES V: Skyrim

Vendel

Banned
Speaking of hilarious dragon stories. I fast traveled to a town and dismissed my dog. I got attacked right after that and the dog got killed by the dragon. Or maybe it was me. The poor fella had like 3 arrows in him.

Sorry Meeko. :lol:

In my defense it was rather Dark. But he died the death of a warrior.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Got it & finished it. :D

lrUuU.jpg

Alright fine I completed the storyline missions to the end. :P

117 hours as a female Nord:
Joined the stormcloaks, wiped out the Dark Brotherhood, stole a goat whilst on a drunken bender, owned 5 houses, fully explored the underworld of psychedelic Jellyfish, made my own kick-ass Dragon Scale armor, went to magic school & became Arch-Mage, rode a Dragon to the portal to the afterlife, met a talking dog, became the Thane of everywhere and saved the world. :monster:

And I get the feeling that I've visited about 2 thirds of all the locations available, (if that) this game is HUGE.

Already started a new game as an Imperial, I'll be siding with the Empire this time. :D

Last edited:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I'm kinda lost now,
I killed Alduin
, 54 hours played.. don't seem to have any other proper quests. Is it finished?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I shoot ONE guard in the knee during the introduction to the game and now I have to feel guilty about it for the rest of the game.

Gee, thanks Skyrim.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm kinda lost now, I killed Alduin, 54 hours played.. don't seem to have any other proper quests. Is it finished?

Have you joined the college of winterhold? Joined the companions? The dark brotherhood? Thieves guild? Have you visited all the major cities and the villages in between? Bards college? Talking dogs?

Because frankly, I refuse to believe you've seen all the game has to offer in 54 hours. That'd be like saying that it only takes the earth a few days to circle the sun. It simply doesn't happen.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
no i meant that in an incredulous "i wasn't aware it was possible anyone was able to clock so little"

and like

omg how did you avoid any other quests i walk into a town and i have like twenty

EXPLORE MAN

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh yeah.

I was fighting a fucking dragon, and some guy ran up to me in the middle of the fight and gave me a quest xD

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Have you joined the college of winterhold? Joined the companions? The dark brotherhood? Thieves guild? Have you visited all the major cities and the villages in between? Bards college? Talking dogs?

Because frankly, I refuse to believe you've seen all the game has to offer in 54 hours. That'd be like saying that it only takes the earth a few days to circle the sun. It simply doesn't happen.

Yes I'm arch Mage of the college, leader of the thieves guild, leader of the dark brotherhood, did some companions stuff, took over whiterun and solitude with ulfric etc. talking dog yea. Bards college not as far as I know. Blades stuff seems to be over now I've killed parthunaxx. Just seem a bit lost now

Vendel

Banned
Yes I'm arch Mage of the college, leader of the thieves guild, leader of the dark brotherhood, did some companions stuff, took over whiterun and solitude with ulfric etc. talking dog yea. Bards college not as far as I know. Blades stuff seems to be over now I've killed parthunaxx. Just seem a bit lost now

Take up smithing.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Smithing is actually pretty quick to train, if you can get your hands on materials. Just make the cheapest thing a million times and done.

Speaking of, I created a new character (mage / thief kinda guy), and within two days or so he was already at level 20, a lot faster than my first (warrior) character. Pickpocketing is, so far, by far the easiest skill, both to execute and train.

Sneak, quicksave, steal everything, level up, rinse & repeat. You get experience for every shit you steal, and the chances of someone catching you are actually small. And instead of using fancy tricks like paying the fine or bribing, you just load the quicksave.

O me, thou abuser of quicksave.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Can a mod or somebody please do the favour of spoiler tagging all the things some people are too retarded to do themselves. Would be grateful. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I just went back three pages, but there was only one thing that really struck me as needing to be to tagged, so I did so. But if people would be a little better about tagging your posts, it would be much appreciated :)

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Just bought the official guide tome, which comes with a lovely map of Skyrim. Really can't wait to play this. Assuming, ofc, that I've got it for Christmas. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Had two dragons waiting for me after I fast traveled to a town. Needless to say I had a bounty of scales and bones.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Curse Client is now giving addons for Skyrim like it does for WoW and stuff, there's a mod to make females n00d when you loot them >.<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster: that was probably one of the first mods out there. Seems Curse is trying to become a competitor for the Nexus client. But I still like Nexus better, they really do seem like purely hobbyists who aren't in it for the money, unlike Curse. But that might just be me.

And the funnest part is, there's not even mod tools out there. All addons right now are texture hax and things like that.

I did just now install the SkyUI though, fgj :monster:. It's just a bit of fucking around trying to combine the >2 GB patch and the skyrim script extender (i.e. that doesn't work).

But, it's already been announced that the 1.4 patch will flip the .exe's large memory address aware bit, so hax like that aren't needed no mores.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^Same with this. Curse is the go-to place for add-ons in WoW. I've never heard of anyone using anything else. :P

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Checking in,

Still broke, so this game is still owning my life (it's easy not to spend any money when you spend your weekend playing Skyrim)
Patch 1.3 was a blessing, and made the game playable again.

Also, I've BARELY met the blades in the main storyline.... and I'm level 36. IMightHaveAToughTimeFocusingOnTheMainQuestOrSomething. :awesome:

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wait, what main quest?

:awesome: I finished the Mage Guild (College of Winterhold) questline... which was a bit shorter than I anticipated. It's like
Okay, you got the staff, now point it at that thing... Oh hey now it glows. Now kill that guy... Ah, yes, three fireballs will do. Okay, you are now arch-mage and we'll be taking this glowy thing now 'cause the world isn't ready but we are, have fun!

Yeah. Oh well, back to the thieves guild questline, :monster:. After that it'll be the Dark Brotherhood, and then... hm. Should go back on my warrior and finish Stormcloaks, or do Imperial Legion... or start a new character for that one.

And main quest, off course. And three billion sidequests in the cities I haven't even been to yet (Solitude, Markarth, and probably some others in the west of the map).

Top Bottom