TES V: Skyrim

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Isn't there meant to be an angry vagina mod coming out also?
Something along the lines of blue waffle meets fiery dragon breath.........

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Is there a large audience of people who play skyrim and also watch mlp?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
considering the listed demographic of viewers, uh its actually not as far of a stretch

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
i just wanna stay in blackreach forever holy shit

I thought it was a little too big tbh, it took me about 3 hours to scan every inch of that place and I still think I missed some things. >: But still it's amazing, have to be my favorite area so far.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I love the designs of Dwemer ruins, but they're far too repetitive and monotonous for me to enjoy them after anything more than 2 or 3 encounters. The glowy-mushroom dwemer-scrap-lying-around falmer/chaurus-infestations routine starts to get real old.

I am sort of altogether sick of dungeons in Skyrim though

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm not playing Skyrim, but the husband is and we're trying to find him a wife but all the women have faces like Keith Richards/Alice Cooper? I'm thinking he should just go gay.

Have any of you guys got married in it yet?

Vendel

Banned
I'm not playing Skyrim, but the husband is and we're trying to find him a wife but all the women have faces like Keith Richards/Alice Cooper? I'm thinking he should just go gay.

Have any of you guys got married in it yet?

I married that red haired gal in Whiterun who wants you to get her mammoth tusk.

So I gave her one.

mybcoot.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Also, I read somewhere that if the wife you choose doesn't have a specific job/business then she gets money from an 'undisclosed source' ie: she's on the game? :lol:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
how do you make someone marry you? how does that work?

/is too lazy to look it up

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
marriage really sucks in this game though

i wish the companions were more like new vegas' and i could care about them. so far the only dude i really like is that one khajit but his lines get old fast. :C

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah people in Skyrim apparently aren't huge on emotional attachment when it comes to marriage

Just put on dat Amulet of Mara, do a couple of quests for the man or lady of choice and eventually HAY LETS GO GET JIGGY WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE MAI WAIFU

sigh

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You beat them to death and make sweet, sweet love with their corpse. Duh. Drag said unhallowed corpse around a lot too, fgj.

If it was Fallout, I'd recommend cutting off limbs and head too.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
yopy sure has some strange fetishes

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The only reason i drag corpses around in Skyrim is whenever i'm using the ritual stone

Granted that its a hella sweet skill when you can resurrect like a bajillion corpses you've piled up over the course of several days :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! ahkstas so novajxletero (oix jhemile) so Ranetauw. Ricevas gxin pagintaj membrauw kaj aliaj individuauw, kiujn iamaniere tusxas so raneta aktivado. En gxi aperas informauw unuavice pri so lokauw so cxiumonataj kunvenauw, sed nature ankoix pri aliaj aktuasoj aktivecauw so societo. Ne malofte enahkstas krome plej diversaspekta materialo eduka oix distra.
So interreta Kvako (retletera kaj verjheauw) ahkstas unufsonke alternativaj kanasouw por distribui so enhavon so papera Kva! Kvak!. Sed alifsonke so enhavauw so diversaj verjheauw antoixvible ne povas kaj ecx ne vus cxiam ahksti centprocente so sama. En malvaste cirkusonta paperfolio ekzemple ebsos publikigi ilustrajxauwn, kiuj pro kopirajtaj kiasouw ne ahkstas uzebsoj en so interreto. Alifsonke so masoltaj kostauw reta distribuo forigas so spacajn limigauwn kaj permahksas pli ampleksan enhavon, por ne paroli pri gxishora aktualeco.

Tiuj cirkonstancauw rahkspeguligxos en so aspekto so Kvakoa, kiu ja cetere servos ankoix kiel gxeneraso retejo so ranetauw.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
should i send an email to you yop or would that be hacked as well

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I love beheading people and watching their heads roll down a hill.

Top Bottom