TES V: Skyrim

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
We still talking Skyrim here or?

Damn you Masa I was gonna say that!

On topic. I find it particularly hilarious when my husband gets killed by a troll and then his corpse is sliding down the side of a mountian for fucking aaaages.

In Skyrim that is.

In case there was any confusion.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
So anyone took a horse up a mountain yet?

halolz-dot-com-skyrim-physics-bitchimahorse.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Why the flying shit are Briarheart forsworn so fucking over powered? I've been fucking one-shotted by them before. I've had more trouble with these cunts than with the Dragons. The only real effective strategies against them that I've found is shouting them off of cliffs, or shouting them into corners and power attacking them into dust with my enchanted greatswords.

I've heard you can sneak and kill them by stealing their hearts, but my character is a straight up melee powerhouse.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
A couple of times, I've been in a town and walked out from a building and been attacked by a dragon. ngl, that is really freaking cool.

My character is fairly balanced, but leans toward one-handed, heavy armor, blocking. I've sort of been spreading myself around all the guilds rather than do all the quests at a time (which is what I did in Oblivion :monster: ). And my magic is decent because I don't use a shield against dragons (cause it's pretty useless), and instead equip healing magic (so I don't have to use potions). And when dragons attack towns, I use destructive magic or arrows because they land on rooftops and I can't reach them with my sword.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
the briarhearts aren't that tough for me

the goddamn chaurus on the other hand are fucking irritating

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I hated a great many things (Chaurus most especially), before I figured out than Bows are the way to go - and then I had fear of absolutely nothing, ever again. (I also have not played this game in a good while).

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Bows do fuck all when a Briarheart has you cornered in a narrow tunnel in a cave.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
tumblr_lzvif0XDo71qcbo9lo1_500.jpg

Skyrim inspired t-shirt over on Shirt Punch that is only available for today (25th February). $10. Thought you should know. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
cool shirt

grammar fail :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So...staff of Magnus quest,
is there something to beating Morekei or whatever his name is? Because he absolutely wips the floor with me every time...

Thanks

ForceStealer

Double Growth
is there something to beating Morekei or whatever his name is? Because he absolutely wips the floor with me every time...

Thanks

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana

Thanks
I'm not sure if that is really spoiler material right there. =/

In my game, the College was one of the first things I did so I faced Morokei at quite a low level. He was still absolutely wiping the floor with me at that point but I'd learned the 'Summon Storm Atronach' spell then, earlier than perhaps I should have. I summoned the atronach and he pretty much whipped Morokei solo. That was my 'experience' :quote:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not sure how I beat him, guess I just spammed him with whatever I had while dodging him like the 31337 pr0 bunnyhopping UT player I like to pretend I am, :monster:.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
If you have a bow and arrow, you can sneak attack him (and the two priests with him) at range. The pathfinding is actually really poor, so if you sneak attack in front of the big wooden doors to the room, then walk backwards and close the doors in front of you, they'll just walk up to the stairs where you were before, go "HUH GUESS IT WAS NOTHING" and after a bit walk back to where they were before. Rinse and repeat. :awesome:

Morokei may be capable of one-hit-killing low level characters, but he can't handle a doorknob for shit. :wacky:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Okay, so I've picked Skyrim back up.

Finally bought my own home in Whiterun - all without spending a penny, thanks to the trick. :awesome: Now I just need a fair wench to keep in the kitchen while I'm out dragon-slaying. I'm thinking Illdi from the Bard's College.

Also, need to take that Falmer helmet off Lydia. She looks like an idiot.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I married my Dunmer dude to Mjoll the Lioness. I think there's something funny about the fact that Mjoll is almost a head taller than him :monster:

Also, Mjoll is the hero Riften deserves :wacky:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

Thanks

If im thinking of the right guy then what i did was i just meleed him to death.
Full daedra armor with epic forging, running a khajit with no weapons, daedra gauntlets are op with khajit.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Kill off the two spectral guardians then climb the stairs so that your on the level above Morekei then just go back and forward using ranged attacks/magic until you kill him.
He is weak against large flame attacks if that helps?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The problem with the Mage's College questline is that the majority of the quests can be completed at fairly low levels, except the difficulty curve spikes somewhat (read: curves like a cliff wall) since Morokei doesn't seem to scale, :monster:

It's fine and all for the high-level players who already have their daedra gear, but then there's players who end up facing him at levels below 20.

Top Bottom