The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The Hulk -
second-trailer-for-the-incredible-hulk-movie-more-edward-norton-and-liv-tyler.jpg

The Avengers Hulk -
hul_thor_avengers_gif_smash.gif

I would say they have shrunk him down somewhat in relation to the two films.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
From the film THOR.
thor_a10.jpg
or jane is very small, or erik is very tall. by the way, i suppose that Asgardians are taller than Human

AKA
When you look at them all next to one another he isn't that taller than the others :-/
then again Tim Roth is hardly a midget himself :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
thor look taller than other humans in THOR, but when he is at Asgard he doesn't look so tall. i've posted that image because is a scene were we can se some humans and some asgardian together.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Coincidentally, both Chrises who played Thor and Cap respectively are 3 inches shorter than their comic book counters parts. Hemsworth is 6'3" and Evans is 6'0".

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Hemsworth is 1,93. Hiddlestone is 1,89. It's just a small difference, but it's there.

And no, I'm not changing it into inches. :P

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
When I moved to Canada I had to constantly convert shit from the metric system all day every day. I'm still pissed that we can't all just fucking adopt it like the rest of the sane world.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
> somehow I started to wonder why the Helicarrier was so easily infiltrated by a single unit
Because they were lead by Hawkeye, and he knew the layout of the Helicarrier. :huh: That's what I assumed, anyhow.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ja, I found it weird that no one noticed them coming & it was that easy. I know the guys were distracted, but ffs don't they have someone doing that job? Or are they all playing video games instead of working??

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Because they were lead by Hawkeye, and he knew the layout of the Helicarrier. :huh: That's what I assumed, anyhow.

Well I don't want to think about it since I just want to enjoy but my parents kept on bugging me so I did think about it:

1. The Helicarrier turned invisible, but was still spotted
2. Say the the enemy got a tracking device to find the ship, or Hawkeye does, but unlike them, the Helicarrier has no idea that a craft is so near it.
3. The enemy only has small craft, maybe a group of 20-30 men or even less and it was parked outside and its guarded by only a handful.Why wasn't it attacked by the jets parked there? Remember that a jet took off when the nuke order was given.
5. Given the techonology, they could have detected where the enemy entered(just one point) but it looks that even if they did, they don't have something like a SWAT team. If they did, they were too slow since the enemy reached the main control room so easily.

I have no problem with Hawkeye damaging the thrusters with one arrow, he's supposed to be that dangerous. But it just looked like the ship's security is lax. Say the craft of Hawkeye are technically friendly troops according to the radar, the infiltration is still too good to be true for me. I still enjoy the movie though.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Well I don't want to think about it since I just want to enjoy but my parents kept on bugging me so I did think about it:

1. The Helicarrier turned invisible, but was still spotted
2. Say the the enemy got a tracking device to find the ship, or Hawkeye does, but unlike them, the Helicarrier has no idea that a craft is so near it.
3. The enemy only has small craft, maybe a group of 20-30 men or even less and it was parked outside and its guarded by only a handful.Why wasn't it attacked by the jets parked there? Remember that a jet took off when the nuke order was given.
5. Given the techonology, they could have detected where the enemy entered(just one point) but it looks that even if they did, they don't have something like a SWAT team. If they did, they were too slow since the enemy reached the main control room so easily.

I have no problem with Hawkeye damaging the thrusters with one arrow, he's supposed to be that dangerous. But it just looked like the ship's security is lax. Say the craft of Hawkeye are technically friendly troops according to the radar, the infiltration is still too good to be true for me. I still enjoy the movie though.

As for their finding the ship I recall they had an image of Loki's scepter on the screen aboard Hawkeye's trnasport. This implied to me they might have been tracking the scepter somehow.

For the rest I just kinda assumed Hawkeye would know about the Hellicarriers security and defenses and knew how to get around/avoid them on approach.

Vendel

Banned
Took my mom to see it on Mothers Day.

It was fun except for the Hulk fanboys near us who would start hooting and hollering every time he was on screen. I so wanted to yell out "I'm The Juggernaut bitch" or the like just once. Probably would have started a brawl.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
For the rest I just kinda assumed Hawkeye would know about the Hellicarriers security and defenses and knew how to get around/avoid them on approach.

It just bugs me that the craft is parked just right there without anything attacking it when pilots are even ready to attack Hulk. Technically the enemy is just guarding a single entry point, and judging from their number, they cannot cover all exit points.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
maybe Loki helped Hawkeye. i mean, Loki is a master in disguises and similar stuff (he gone to Juttenheim avoinding Heimdall' surveliance) and he was "the only one who really want to be here [on the hellicarriers]" (quoting Fury), surely wouldn't be hard help a helicopter avoiding radars, especially if the helicopter is here to let him free

AKA
I always believed it was done easily because it was done using a shield vehicle and hawkeye knew everything about the carrier possibly including how to track it even in stealth. After all the stealth mode only worked on the bottom of the carrier, meaning there would still be a heat signature and more than likely radar would show it.

Hawkeye knew everything about the carrier meaning his first set of attacks were intentional, he hit areas that bottlenecked other soldiers and had his team aim for a singular area. After all the whole purpose of Loki even being there was to make the hulk destroy them from within and crush all their spirits. They didn't even need a real escape plan since Loki only cared about getting himself back off the carrier anyway.

Also don't you hear the radio transmission from the carrier to the aircraft before they get up alongside it? I'm assuming they would have only done that if they thought the craft one of their own.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Took my mom to see it on Mothers Day.

It was fun except for the Hulk fanboys near us who would start hooting and hollering every time he was on screen. I so wanted to yell out "I'm The Juggernaut bitch" or the like just once. Probably would have started a brawl.

That would have been a very silly thing to do.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
The Hulk -
second-trailer-for-the-incredible-hulk-movie-more-edward-norton-and-liv-tyler.jpg

The Avengers Hulk -
hul_thor_avengers_gif_smash.gif

I would say they have shrunk him down somewhat in relation to the two films.

You have to remember Tim Roth isn't that tall. I think Hemsworth is a good 7-8 inches taller than him. Plus the Hulk is standing straight up in the first pic.

Top Bottom