The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Elisa Maza

Whomst
disney-release-timeline-planes.jpeg

This picture interested me most. :P

Ghost X

A tree and a raccoon...? Really? >.< I think the 1969 team would appeal more to the general population. *does more research* Okay, they might be able to pull it off, but only if they use good character designs. That, and there seems to be more ladies in the modern team, which they'll sex appeal the hell out of. They'll probably be more believable than Black Widow is too.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Ghost X

Tis getting pretty long, but it'd be interesting to see how they go about continually updating it with each installment.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I hope its the Alias series that's been rumored forever.

It taking place in the marvel film universe is perfect

TotoroTori

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Silent-Dreamer025
I dunno, I'm just fangirling that there is going to be move Avenger stuff. Hey you think in the Avenger TV series we will get a chance to see the infamous Squirrel Girl?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Also, he's signed for a Marvel-themed tv series! :D
A treatment of PAD's X-Factor Investigations would be too much to wish for, wouldn't it? The Multiple Choice mini would make a brilliant two-part, 45mins a part pilot.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
A treatment of PAD's X-Factor Investigations would be too much to wish for, wouldn't it? The Multiple Choice mini would make a brilliant two-part, 45mins a part pilot.

Fox has all X-Men rights :/

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Yeah, thought I'd heard that somewhere. Was hoping for a loophole. Oh well.

Top Bottom