The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Tim roth - 5"7
Chris Hemsworth - 6"4

Total of 9" in difference.

Even with that I couldnt see 9 inches making him shoulder height 0.o
Then again if you look at them both head on I think Nortons Hulk was wider also.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Also, doesn't the Hulk's size depend on how angry he is? The angrier he is, the stronger he is. That should increase muscle mass and size.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Did they really go into that in the Avengers?
I know he was shown as getting larger in The Hulk but it never really seemed to show in the Avengers.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Herp derp.

Moving on.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-moolah-robert-downey-jr-avengers-iron-man-324639

According to multiple knowledgeable sources, Iron Man/Tony Stark is set for a highflying payday of about $50 million once box-office bonuses and backend compensation are factored in. (Two sources claim the number could go higher than $50 million once the ultimate box-office haul of Avengers is known, but another cautions that it could be years before the final number is known.) While on par with the upper echelon of franchise movie stars, that number blows away his superhero co-stars, all of whom will make a small fraction of Downey’s total, even as Avengers has a shot at topping the final Harry Potter film’s $1.32 billion global haul.

Jesus tap dancing christ

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I always believed it was done easily because it was done using a shield vehicle and hawkeye knew everything about the carrier possibly including how to track it even in stealth. After all the stealth mode only worked on the bottom of the carrier, meaning there would still be a heat signature and more than likely radar would show it.

Hawkeye knew everything about the carrier meaning his first set of attacks were intentional, he hit areas that bottlenecked other soldiers and had his team aim for a singular area. After all the whole purpose of Loki even being there was to make the hulk destroy them from within and crush all their spirits. They didn't even need a real escape plan since Loki only cared about getting himself back off the carrier anyway.

Also don't you hear the radio transmission from the carrier to the aircraft before they get up alongside it? I'm assuming they would have only done that if they thought the craft one of their own.

I totally agree with the damage Hawkeye caused with his shot since he's supposed to be that dangerous. But I insist that even if the craft was SHIELD's , they would have time to detect it's unusual behavior. The jet containing the nuke was easily detected when it launched out of Fury's order.

Anyway I'm okay, I'll rewatch it again one day and answer my own questions.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Also, doesn't the Hulk's size depend on how angry he is? The angrier he is, the stronger he is. That should increase muscle mass and size.

That is the case in the comics (depending on which Hulk-personality is in charge at the time) and was clearly visible in Ang Lee's version (when they open up on Hulk with guns you can actually see him grow several feet taller while the bullets bounce off). They never really mentioned it in The Incredible Hulk and his size stayed roughly consistent.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite

I know that number is supposed to be astounding, but my mind puts it up there with $1 million dollars, in the category of "UNTHINKABLE AMOUNTS OF MONEY."
Actors. Stupid poor or stupid rich. What the heck right?

I was in an acting class with Cobie Smulders, who plays agent Hill in the movie. She was a sweetheart, and now she's filthy rich, that's nice. It's strange to think that actors make that much. Just stupid amounts of money.

I hope he donates a bunch of it!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
All I could think after I saw Cobie Smulders in that movie was:

"She knows Joss Whedon.
She also knows Alysson Hannigan
who also knows Joss Whedon.
She also knows Mr. Ite.
Maybe Mr. Ite is the key to me being friends with Joss Whedon."

:sadpanda:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This movie is just the best movie. When I saw the trailers for Spider Man and Dark Knight Rises, I was so pumped for them. But then Avengers happened. I am really not interested in movies anymore. This was kind of it. This was the movie I wanted to see. Like every time I ever said "I want to watch a movie," I meant this movie.

I'm going to go read a book or something.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Awww, that story of the kid on Loki's shoulders is adorable. Of course Hiddleston would be the one to be all like, "hey little guy, here hop on my shoulders" because he's just that awesome :awesome:

Ugh, 50 mill. It's ridiculous that ANYONE could earn that much. Nothing in the world could possibly justify it save, I dunno, actually saving the world from an alien threat. Or cancer.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

Yeah, I wish I could turn myself into a kid when I meet the stars so I can scream and hug them without shame and I'll look cute to them.

Here's good news :thor:

Marvel's The Avengers Hits 3D Blu-ray and DVD September 25th

We don't have the official PR just yet, but we've been told that the Marvel's The Avengers 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD are all arriving in stores on September 25th, and these upcoming sets will be jam-packed with all kinds of special features.

The 4-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack comes loaded with an audio commentary from director Joss Whedon, a ton of deleted scenes including an alternate ending and a scene with Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) reuniting with an Old Betty, a featurette, and a new Marvel One-Shot short film titled Item 47, which may give us just a tiny bit more of Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson.

According to the good folks at Collider, a mega-huge 10-disc set is also being planned for the near future.
Special Features

• Audio Commentary by director Joss Whedon
  • Marvel One-Shot: Item 47
  • Second Screen
  • Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scene: Maria Hill Interrogation
- Extended Scene - Loki & Barton Strategize
- Steve Rogers - Man Out of Time
- Nick Fury & World Security Council
- Extended Viaduct Fight - Raw Footage
- Fury & Hill Discuss the World Security Council
- Extended Scene - Banner and Security Guard
- Alternate Ending - Maria Hill Interrogation
  • Featurettes: A Visual Journey
- Assembling the Ultimate Team

• Soundgarden Music Video - "Live to Rise"
Source: http://www.movieweb.com/news/marvels-the-avengers-hits-3d-blu-ray-and-dvd-september-25th

Hmmm looks delicious. I'll be waiting for the deleted scenes in youtube *tehehe* And LOL old Betty? Old Peggy or Betty from Hulk? I'm excited for the alternate ending.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Top Bottom