Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
OOOOMYGGGGGGGGSHHHHHH!

Where did this come from?

tumblr_m93ziflqMr1qiesbjo1_500.gif

Awww poor Cap :(

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Apparently there is a danger of Hemsworth and ScarJo not returning for Avengers 2

RDJ earned around 50 million in Avengers and has a really big paycheck while I think the two Chris only had a 500,000 increase in salary after Avengers 2. Chris Hemsworth earned 5M in Snow White and it's not even a blockbuster. I don't know about the technicalities of the contract but I don't know if I can fully enjoy the franchise if those actors get replaced. Marvel already replaced Nortorn and they can do it again. Apparently, RDJ is using his status to force Marvel to increase paychecks.

Stop being cheap Marvel!

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Apparently there is a danger of Hemsworth and ScarJo not returning for Avengers 2

RDJ earned around 50 million in Avengers and has a really big paycheck while I think the two Chris will only earn 500,000 in paycheck and will only be paid 1M more IF their movies break the 500M mark. Chris Hemsworth earned 5M in Snow White and it's not even a blockbuster. I don't know about the technicalities of the contract but I don't know if I can fully enjoy the franchise if those actors get replaced. Marvel already replaced Nortorn and they can do it again. Apparently, RDJ is using his status to force Marvel to increase paychecks.

Stop being cheap Marvel!

I have to make a correction to your statement. Evans & Hemsworth only received a $500,000 pay INCREASE in what they previously earned for making Cap 2 & Thor 2. That's not ALL they're earning.

It's still a fucking stupid situation, but good on RDJ for playing hardball with them (because it would be night on impossible for them to easily replace him). They're a fucking huge company, and if they want to make colossal films like this, they ought to treat their talent close to equally.

X :neo:

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

Yeah I know they earned more, sorry poor wording. But sources still show they're far less than RDJ. I think Evans, Hemsworth, Ruffalo and Renner earned 2-3M while Jackson and ScarJo apparently earned around 6M. That's a HUUUUUGGGEEE gap.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I have to make a correction to your statement. Evans & Hemsworth only received a $500,000 pay INCREASE in what they previously earned for making Cap 2 & Thor 2. That's not ALL they're earning.

It's still a fucking stupid situation, but good on RDJ for playing hardball with them (because it would be night on impossible for them to easily replace him). They're a fucking huge company, and if they want to make colossal films like this, they ought to treat their talent close to equally.

Marvel may be huge but there owned by Disney, which by and large are considered to be some of the biggest cheap skates while still charging outrageous fees for there services in the industry this side of AMC.

Theres a reason why there called the Disney Mafia.

I hope things turn out well for the cast but I wouldnt be surprised to see Disney reinforce there bad reputation.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Marvel may be huge but there owned by Disney, which by and large are considered to be some of the biggest cheap skates while still charging outrageous fees for there services in the industry this side of AMC.

Theres a reason why there called the Disney Mafia.

I hope things turn out well for the cast but I wouldnt be surprised to see Disney reinforce there bad reputation.

Oh agreed, but they clearly have the scratch to pay for RDJ, and that's why I'm glad that HE'S stepping in to play hardball with them, because it's clearly a colossal issue if he walks from their franchise. I wouldn't be surprised either, but I'm still holding out for it not to happen.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well, Kevin Feige still plays the card of "I can see Iron Man being a James Bond kind of thing where there's multiple actors playing him bla bla".

But honestly....no. RDJ is Tony Stark.

Also, recasts irritate me anyway.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Ayyy if that's the case, then I really enjoyed Avengers. I didnt expect Marvel to cheapen their actors despite making alot of cash on Avengers alone. At least alot more than what the cast was getting come on. It's a fair share and I know for a fact that Avengers 2 won't bomb if they dont pull 'the james bond card' or some shit because it's jarring and irritating. Especially Iron Man. I can't see anyone besides RDJ as Iron Man.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Jeffrey Dean Morgan acts too rough, he's forever The Comedian. He cannot pull off Stark even if they look similar.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Jeffrey Dean Morgan acts too rough, he's forever The Comedian. He cannot pull off Stark even if they look similar.

That and hes much larger then RDJ, he would really have to slim down to match RDJ/Tony's slim and agile look.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
That's fantastic news! I've also known he would, but I just wanted confirmation of it.

Top Bottom