The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Technically yes, but not the Steve Rogers Captain America, the former Captain America Bucky Barnes however, is currently in a romantic relationship with Black Widow in the comics.

No, Bucky is currently being dead.

Again.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
No, Bucky is currently being dead.

Again.

The current Winter Soldier ongoing that stars Bucky and Black Widow begs to differ. If you have not found yet Bucky did not actually die in Fear Itself (the Fear Itself #7.1: Captain America comic explained it).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The current Winter Soldier ongoing that stars Bucky and Black Widow begs to differ. If you have not found yet Bucky did not actually die in Fear Itself (the Fear Itself #7.1: Captain America comic explained it).

Haven't read the Winter Soldier, I stopped reading after Fear Itself, which was utter garbage.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Haven't read the Winter Soldier, I stopped reading after Fear Itself, which was utter garbage.

But hey, retcons are fun.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

But hey, retcons are fun.

Well I heard the Winter Soldier series is pretty good, it is being written by Ed Brubaker and it basically involves Bucky and Black Widow tracking down other former USSR super-assassins/agents like what Bucky was...and that the first issue ends with them confronting a Russain speaking gorilla with machine guns and a jet-pack.:lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well, Brubaker is a fantastic writer despite dealing with mountains of editorial bullshit.

I'll check it out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No. Certainly doesn't seem to apply to Bendis and Johns. If you sell a lot of books you can pretty much do whatever you want.

Quote from Whedon about who the villains are:
"I will say only this: It is not the Kree or the Skrulls. Those two aliens are Marvel mainstays and have enormous backstories... They have a big life of their own that just could not be contained in a film where I already had seven movie stars...[The Skrulls] can shape change. That’s a whole thing... I’ve already got Loki. He’s got magic. Once you got magic along with your Iron Man and your Black Widow - it’s a real juggling act."

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Is it the Badoons then? I don't remember much about them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to bring in the Silver Surfer or villain from his franchise.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't buy it.

Those creatures in the trailer look like Skrulls, they even have skrull action figures linked to the damn film.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Just wanna ask, since if the possibility of skrulls are in this film, how does this affect that old fantastic four film? skrulls are usually related to their gig so I'm confused : [

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just wanna ask, since if the possibility of skrulls are in this film, how does this affect that old fantastic four film? skrulls are usually related to their gig so I'm confused : [

That's a different continuity anyway, isn't it?

Ghost X

Only thing with if the director lied is that it wasn't a basic "There is no skrulls in this film". From what I recall his argument against using them was at least a paragraph long, where he said that the skrulls had a complex story (too complex to describe in one film), and said the movie would be overloaded with magic with them in.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
YouTube Version for your viewing convenience (and yes, as Tets said, there's new footage).

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Wtf man

Look at the headgear those aliens are wearing, THEIR FUCKING SKIN IS EVEN GREEN

Those are goddamned skrull mang

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Wtf man

Look at the headgear those aliens are wearing, THEIR FUCKING SKIN IS EVEN GREEN

Those are goddamned skrull mang
No, they're Green Martians disguised as Skrulls. They've secretly planned an intercontinuity crossover. :awesome:

(If this turns out to be true, I will die laughing.)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It can't be! Tars Tarkas would never let Loki take his tribe back to Jarsoom for a hostile take over!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
From io9: http://io9.com/5897904/first-look-at-lokis-army-in-the-avengers

original.png

From io9 comments:

Krakenstein2 said:
Odeck is saying that they can be Korbonites or the peopl of Beta Ray.

original.jpg

X :neo:

Top Bottom