The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
original.jpg
i just want to say that wow thor looks really derp in that topright frame

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The "we have a Hulk" line is growing on me... Know it's a bit early to start talking about a sequel now, but it would be interesting if the next Avengers movie borrows a bit (or even just the theme) from Ellis' Ultimate Human story. With their combined smarts, there's no reason Banner and Stark couldn't "cure" him of being the Hulk, or at least give him more control.

Of course, narrative causality means it'd fail. Sorry, Bruce.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I am still utterly unimpressed by Johansson.

Ghost X

I see she has the superhuman power of hurting someone with a headbutt action that doesn't remotely connect. Is that canon?

This scene does little to promote the film, imo.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I see she has the superhuman power of hurting someone with a headbutt action that doesn't remotely connect. Is that canon?

This scene does little to promote the film, imo.

avengersstrikeoneandamiss.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Looking at the above, methinks they counted on people watching the jiggle too closely to notice how shitty that headbutt looks :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It could be the quality of my phone's speakers tbqh (haven't seen it on a computer).

X :neo:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I considered the hair whip thing too X, except the guy reacts not as if he's just had his eyes subjected to such a thiing but as if someone just crunched his nose with their skull.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hulk likes smashing.
Hulk goes binge drinking. Newspaper headlines the next day: "Hulk Smashed!" :monster:

Also, helicarrier looks epic.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So this really is Ultimate Avengers the movie.

Top Bottom