• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Cult of Kermitu

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Kermitu1.png
YES!!! STAY STRONG TRUE ONES!! KERMITU FORESAW THIS
Kermitu1.png

"And lo! Beware of the one called Cthulhu (the Deciever)

Who would veer you from the path of Kermitu with his words

Streaked in a terrible red!

And the False Ones will crumble under the weight of his fury and might

Whilst the True Ones will rise

With the glow of Kermitu's Light

With a mighty cry of the Deceiver's most loathed words!:

IA! IA! KERMITU FHTAGN!

-Book of Kermitu 2:5654:21

Yeah, well you missed several puns last night when we straight talked about the crimes we were kermitting against TLS.
Kermitu1.png

FUCKING. DEAD.

KERMITU!!
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png

/also okay I'll stop :okay:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Kermitu1.png
KERMITU WELCOMES ALL HIS CHILDREN. YOU SHALL ALL BE BLESSED FOR TURNING TO HIS VISAGE AND WELCOMING HIS EMBRACE (and mine)
Kermitu1.png

Also we have cookies
Kermitu1.png

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
:kermitu:

Hi, I'm an associate member of the Cult of Kermitu. I volunteer on weekends to spread the word but during the weekdays I have to dress professionally so I can't have any visible tattoos.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hmmmm. What is Kermitu's stance on butt stuff? I'm intrigued, but wary. I've fallen in with the wrong crowd before.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
One of our most sacred ceremonial prayers involves the utterance of "butt stuff," in fact. And by the blessing of Kermitu, when this prayer is said in congregation, it does not sound like the chanting of "butt stuff" but of "hey gurl."

SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN IT, ITS A KERMITUS MIRACLE REPENT!!!! :kermitu: :kermitu: :kermitu:

Top Bottom