• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
She's not pure enough for spirit sex, silly!

And sure. Is there new stuff?

Edit: I've lost my spot on the Top 5 Thanked list. Crap.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That wasn't mine BTW, I think it means he holds a huge position in her life. XD

Also wanna know what the best part is.
There's MORE I haven't done :awesome:

So, I've been, er, occupied for 6 months. Anything new and amazing going on? Any new cryptic pinkness I should know about? :monster: I hear there's some new Dissidia game or something?

I think there was also 'we miss her' talk in Faith, but I can't find it now or I'd post to make you feel special.

Missed you. <3

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That wasn't mine BTW, I think it means he holds a huge position in her life. XD

No Quex, it canonically means Cloud is hung like a Clydesdale and he has a reserved spot for it inside Tifa.
PROOFZ!1

GET TO VORK!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
he now holds a new position in Tifa

:awesome:

Ilu. Marry me.

Quexinos said:

Well, wtf are you doing around here. Also, this business about Tifa dying in Cloud's arms? I just, I don't even... Go talk about Vaan. Isn't that what "you" wanted?

Ryu said:
No Quex, it canonically means Cloud is hung like a Clydesdale and he has a reserved spot for it inside Tifa.
PROOFZ!1

Yes! It's front page material. Get on it.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Oh, I'm sorry, do I make you feel inadequate? Well fucking deal with it.

33zep13.gif

ALSO HI BELLA <3

Vendel

Banned
So, I've been, er, occupied for 6 months. Anything new and amazing going on? Any new cryptic pinkness I should know about? :monster: I hear there's some new Dissidia game or something?

Well, no new red string pink ribbon type things that I can remember.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
PROOFZ!1
THIS DISAGREES WITH MY INTERPRETATION THAT CLOUD HAS A SMALL PEEN DUE TO HOJO'S TESTING BUT TIFA LOVES HIM ANYWAY CAUSE SHE ISN'T A HUGE SIZE QUEEN

actually

i want to mention

that i have never cared about the size of my boyfriend's penis ever

in fact, i think it's only guys who feel inadequate because they think they have small peens and try and compensate by saying they have huge dongs.

so to all them men out there who feel sad because their rod is not two feet long and five inches thick: it's okay. if your peen was actually that size, i think only the goatse guy would leik you anyways

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh hey OWD and nullsy and Fighter and Balth and Zee and all you other crazy old-schoolers!

So are there any mods up in this joint? I asked for a name change like 10 hours ago. :(

Ryu?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
You have to accost them the way those pushy perfume kiosks do to mall patrons.

Also, we have two isabellas now, Highlander style battle to the death y/y? :awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
idk about all of this penis talk but

HI ISABELLA IT IS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK <3

Isabella

Your Mom
You have to accost them the way those pushy perfume kiosks do to mall patrons.

Also, we have two isabellas now, Highlander style battle to the death y/y? :awesome:

Only if it's a battle of wits. I blew out my knee. :( Don't get old kids.

And hey winter!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
1. It's Meteor.
2. Ryu uses big words to impress the ladies. If at first you don't succeed, try on the next generation.
3. This is seriously the most ridiculous thread on the entire forum. What in the SHIT does the FFVII logo (METEOR AND A RANDOM DOT THAT IS LIKELY THE BLACK MATERIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE) have to do with the goddamn pairing?

This is why I never come into the FF parts of the board. -__-

Ed: also, hi Isa, and olol that bird is fukn makin' pasta motherfukers olo

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Garrus, that's because the LTD is the thread where we talk about EVERYTHING BUT the LTD :awesome: I thought everyone knew that ._.

Also, hi bella! We were all missing you. Things went dead and then lulzy and then off topic, as usual. XD So, no you haven't missed much :D

Isabella

Your Mom
3. This is seriously the most ridiculous thread on the entire forum. What in the SHIT does the FFVII logo (METEOR AND A RANDOM DOT THAT IS LIKELY THE BLACK MATERIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE) have to do with the goddamn pairing?
People don't care about pairings anymore, do they? LOL
I've decided that the muffin crumb dot is a bit of a Rorschach test. What you see says a lot about you. Me, for example? I'm really hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom