The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
It's awesome from an LTD perspective, because Cleriths argue Cloud can see Aerith only because she "lives inside him." Oh noez, Zack must live inside him too! But mostly, it's awesome because I like the bond between Cloud and Zack. Not a yaoi thing, just a brotherhood thing.

:awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
LOL, no offense, but they're going to have to change a LOT of things when ACC comes out. I mean, from Cloud seeing Zack, to Cloud saving Tifa... man, I almost feel bad for them. :monster:

Cloud and Zack FTW.

Let's hope that spoiler is true now. <<

Tenny, yeah, I'll make a thread there. o_o If I can...

EDIT: Damnit, it requires password!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol I think you guys are just trying to tease me and make me squirm. :P

But I shall not give in! NEVAR!!!!

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
It's awesome from an LTD perspective, because Cleriths argue Cloud can see Aerith only because she "lives inside him." Oh noez, Zack must live inside him too! But mostly, it's awesome because I like the bond between Cloud and Zack. Not a yaoi thing, just a brotherhood thing.

:awesomonster:

Yup... my thoughts exactly...They are making sure people see that he wasn't just mourning Aerith, but Zack too... oh man.. I hope they added some good stuff in Revised CoT too...

:awesome:

A

Great Old One
:muhaha: Does that scare you Tenny?

Hey, Tetsujin, can we make an ACC spoiler thread in that ACC Spoiler section forum yet? Because you need a password for it....

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nevar, Bella! I am strong enough to resist even the juiciest of spoilers! :salute:

I remember stealing that off of deviantart, not even knowing you made it xD

Yeah that I was funny. I was like, "w00t you're wearing my sig!" and you were like, "Wait that was you?" XD

I abandoned the account it was on, though. I have two other ones now that actually have tennyo in the name. :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Go to the regular AC section. The password to get in is displayed there. It's some weird Cthulu language word, surprise surprise. lol

A

Great Old One
I just typed that down, and it wasn't that. :awesomonster: Can I make a temporary, "Love Triangle Spoiler Thread," there?

EDIT: Err, never mind, V gave it to me. o_O Thank you. I'm gonna make the thread now....

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
fhtagn is the kind of word that needs to be typed in size seven text, btw. :bigmonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The entire phrase from which it comes, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," translates as "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming," but it is sometimes shortened to "Cthulhu fhtagn" for the lulz :bigmonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm sure Cthulhu will smite you for referring to the language of his followers as "nerd language," :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol That's beyond Nerd Language. Klingon is nerd language. Heck even Elvish is nerd language. Cthulu speak is something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom