The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Kelly, what do you mean he's wearing his original outfit? Isn't that the outfit he's always been wearing in AC? But yeah, it's a deleted scene. ^_^ It consists of Tifa saying sorry to him.

And Tenny, you mean with the cool banner that has links to the Home, Forum, etc, and the glowing blueish-greenish line throughout the forum...? That's been there for a while? o_o

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah we've had the Development skin for a few weeks now, it just wasn't the default skin until a couple of minutes ago :monster:

A

Great Old One
What the hell, so I've been looking at all the old stuff for weeks without even noticing?... How sad of me. -_-

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I didn't know about it until today; I feel left out :(

:fail:

:glomp:

And Tenny, you mean with the cool banner that has links to the Home, Forum, etc, and the glowing blueish-greenish line throughout the forum...? That's been there for a while? o_o

Yeah the skin list is on the bottom and this one used to be labled as "Development Skin." lol If you had bothered to look in the GFX thread or the Site Mock Up thread you might have know that. lol :wacky:

A

Great Old One
Hell, I did look at that regularly, but then it didn't look so important so I stopped. :awesomonster: It's very good though. :O

And lol, epic fail picture.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
V, tell me the story behind that pic. I see important politicians sitting in the foreground.

Also, they are both very important threads, Alise. Very important... DUN DUN DUN

So anyway eight hours until it is the 16th in Japan. Think there will be Clotiness?

Scratch that, I'm sure you've all already read every spoiler :P *refuses to be spoiled*

A

Great Old One
The person holding up that fail sign is Bush. :awesomonster:

And they are? :O Must check then. D :

And HOMG I'm excited. Yes, I do think there'll be Cloti. And I haven't read every spoiler... at least, every spoiler that's come in my way. ;) I can't wait for the movie. I don't think I'll sleep tonight. o_o

Isabella

Your Mom
There haven't been many spoilers, sadly. I'm pissed at the lack of spoilers.

Er, why am I a senior member and an epic member? Am I really that awesome?

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Kelly, what do you mean he's wearing his original outfit? Isn't that the outfit he's always been wearing in AC? But yeah, it's a deleted scene. ^_^ It consists of Tifa saying sorry to him.

Well, look at the pic closely, both arms are exposed and he doesn't have that skirt thing either.. it looks like his older outfit more ne?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
V, tell me the story behind that pic. I see important politicians sitting in the foreground.

That's Paulson on the left and and Bernanke on the right. The sign is a succinct reaction to Paulson's bailout proposal for Wall Street. That's pretty much it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Aww lol. Well it's almost time! ^_^

Er, why am I a senior member and an epic member? Am I really that awesome?

Why yes, yes you are. :awesome:

That's Paulson on the left and and Bernanke on the right. The sign is a succinct reaction to Paulson's bailout proposal for Wall Street. That's pretty much it.

I see. That's pretty awesome. :)

A

Great Old One
http://z13.invisionfree.com/cloti/index.php?showtopic=590&st=15&#last
Spoilers for youuuu. :aweosmonster:

Well, look at the pic closely, both arms are exposed and he doesn't have that skirt thing either.. it looks like his older outfit more ne?
I actually think that's the same outfit.

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
http://z13.invisionfree.com/cloti/index.php?showtopic=590&st=15&#last
Spoilers for youuuu. :aweosmonster:

I actually think that's the same outfit.

really? meh... oh well :/

oh whoa.. what a spoiler... mann I likee

EDIT: you are rightttt Alise.. ;)

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Kelly20, are you... lockedheart? o_o

And lunar_crismon, you're cat123? o_o

Kelly, you oughta get rid of: THE LTD IS OVER!!! Some people might take that as something. ;) And yeah, big spoiler, right? lol.

A

Great Old One
It's just a guess Tenny, don't worry, but sorry for bringing it up. :O

Auggggh, can't wait for the movie. :aah: :aah: :aah: Is anyone else as excited as I am right now?

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Kelly20, are you... lockedheart? o_o

And lunar_crismon, you're cat123? o_o

Kelly, you oughta get rid of: THE LTD IS OVER!!! Some people might take that as something. ;) And yeah, big spoiler, right? lol.

lol... nooooo I am cat!!! heheh

ok.. you are right.. I did... but yes indeed.. I think I know what they are aiming for...

I think they are making sure they let the audience know that Cloud is mourning both Aerith AND Zack equally..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom