The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay I'm not sure that I get it but yeah... XD

Maybe we should stop spamming this thread.

Oh well, whatever happens I still say Cloti>>>>>>Clerith

A

Great Old One
I may be a little sleepy. D :

And I don't think I can wait that long for the American release to come out. o_O

A

Great Old One

Well of course, I've been planning on doing that since January No, it's illegal, IT ISN'T RIGHT, and I don't want to be caught. I guess I'll have to wait till Christmas to get a BD player. ;_;

:awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
... Youtube? :(

Anyways, Cloti vs. Clerith, Cloti vs. Clerith... it seems there's nothing more to be discussed about...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Yeah your don't give me that "Its wrong!" stuff. Besides, so long as you actually buy it when it comes out what harm does it do? :monster:

Also poor Bella. :( Want some pointers or are you just going to wait for your copy to arrive?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
In theory, you will need a special program to download the torrent. I use Azureus, you might find it labled as Vuzue or something similar. uTorrent is also supposed to be good. Pick a program and install it on your computer. Then, when someone gives you a link to the torrent, download the torrent file. Now, one of two things will happen.

1.) Your torrent program will start automatically and begin to download
2.) You will have to open the file in your torrent program manually, after which the torrent will begin. :)

Or so I've heard, not like I've ever done it. :whistle::wacky:

A

Great Old One
In theory, one would download a torrent by downloading a torrentsite such as uTorrent, and then they visit a torrent supporting site such as piratebay, and download off of that. Then it would automatically download.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-BitTorrent

In theory. :O

PS: I recommend uTorrent, and for the torrent supporting site, Piratebay, as they actually have reviews, so you can see if it's a virus or not... ;)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh but of course. You see, when one is a logical Cloti such knowledge flows freely through your very veins. It is our duty to pass on our knowledge of others of our ilk who do not yet have such information. It is the path to enlightenment. :)

Like my attempt at being on topic? I'm going to bed now. Goodnight. :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
SO...

I HERD CLERITH IS CANON IN KINGDOM HEARTS IS THIS TRUE???? :monster:

Oh but of course. You see, when one is a logical Cloti such knowledge flows freely through your very veins. It is our duty to pass on our knowledge of others of our ilk who do not yet have such information. It is the path to enlightenment. :)

Umm...

So where's the Cloti bible? :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Actually it is. KH is very Cloud/Aerith. Cloud is searching for his light in KH, just like Sora. He tells Sora not to lose sight of it. And who is Sora looking for? Kairi. His romantic interesting.

And then the ending of KH shows Cloud returning back home to Hollow Bastion and seeing Aerith.

So yeah, KH is very Cleris. Cloud is looking for his light and we all know who that is.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
So KH2 is a lie? With Tifa being the light and all? :awesome: ZOMG SE LIED AGAIN

WHY SE, WHYYYY :aah:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
SO...

I HERD CLERITH IS CANON IN KINGDOM HEARTS IS THIS TRUE???? :monster:
Akshully, I would prefer it be canon in KH than in the original universe, cause at least then he isn't living with Tifa for that nice warm bed and the delicious food she provides. :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Akshully, I would prefer it be canon in KH than in the original universe, cause at least then he isn't living with Tifa for that nice warm bed and the delicious food she provides. :wacky:

And we all know Cloud doesn't deserve that. :)

Actually, if they get Zack in the next KH, I wish for Fack and Clerith to be canon. Because Fack is sexy, and Clerith should be given a chance (inner Clerith and Fack speaking!). I just wonder if that will shut up the rabids already :wacky:

BTW, METHINKS KH IS MOAR CLOCENT :monster: CLOUD AND VINCENT ARE LIVING TOGETHER CUZ CLOUD GOTS HIS CLOTHES FROM THEIR SHARED CLOSET

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
And we all know Cloud doesn't deserve that. :)

Actually, if they get Zack in the next KH, I wish for Fack and Clerith to be canon. Because Fack is sexy, and Clerith should be given a chance (inner Clerith and Fack speaking!). I just wonder if that will shut up the rabids already :wacky:
I see a future in... Cleon, AerNoa, TOcke and SephKa. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom